Inn the news June 6, 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Learn about a cool project by a B&B-loving couple who will road trip from NYC to Alaska & make videos about B&B travel:http://kck.st/lsZ8PG[/COLOR]

from Trip advisor
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]23% reviewed a hotel, restaurant or attraction they’ve visited using a mobile device while on a trip:http://prn.to/TAMobile [/COLOR]

I guess I am glad I am not on I-90.
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

and as my husband often is heard saying "Gimmic"
and...I have had plenty of guests "sleep here first" and review on BandB.com and TA and others, thank you very much. But sounds like a nice way to have others fund your vacation....d''oh!

How to Identify Genetically Modified Food at the Grocery Store[/h3]
(JB - I learned this recently about GM corn from a dairy farmer locally, there is no requirement, no FDA requirement to tell consumers it it GM and remember the food that animals are eating can be GM and so it goes along the whole chain...).
Joey Bloggs said:
How to Identify Genetically Modified Food at the Grocery Store[/h3]
(JB - I learned this recently about GM corn from a dairy farmer locally, there is no requirement, no FDA requirement to tell consumers it it GM and remember the food that animals are eating can be GM and so it goes along the whole chain...)
Becuase my feelings on this subject are so intense, I will refrain from responding in full. However, I will say that NO MATTER what you do, you CANNOT get away from GM foods. Even if you grow your own. Your neighbor probably hasn't and what plants do you think yours are pollinating with?! Yep- theirs. So now, you are eating GM foods even if you don't think you are. It literally makes me irate.
angry_smile.gif

FDA doesn't tell the public becuase the money in their coffers comes from the GM food companies.
Okay- I'm stopping now. Stepping away from the computer.... slowly, slowly, slowly.

Back