Inn the news March 29, 2012

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[tr]

[tr]

Jackson small business corner: Rose Trellis a cozy bed and breakfast
[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]The Jackson Citizen Patriot - MLive.com[/COLOR]
By Shannon Maynard | Jackson Citizen Patriot While staying at a bed and breakfast 20 years ago, Rosemary Main felt so at home she decided she wanted one of her own. A few years later, Main noticed a house for sale near downtown Jackson and thought it ...
See all stories on this topic »
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Berks County, Pa.: Where to go and what to know
[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]Washington Post[/COLOR]
WHERE TO STAY Pamela's Forget Me Not Bed and Breakfast 33 Hawk Mountain Rd., Kempton 610-756-3398 www.pamelasforgetmenot.com This 1879 Victorian next to Dietrich Barn (No. 18 on the tour) has four rooms from $99. Breakfasts made with organic and ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Bed and breakfasts may get more flexibility
[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]Delmarva Now[/COLOR]
Chuck Ward, the town's planning director, explained that with the proposed legislation if a bed and breakfast proprietor wanted to do something beyond what was specifically permitted in the code he or she could seek approval from the BZA.
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[tr]

Coffee with mother-in-law saved life
[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]Stuff.co.nz[/COLOR]
A damaged Mistubishi Diamante, which was driven twice into a bed and breakfast in Napier. The front of the Sea Breeze Bed and Breakfast, which was heavily damaged in the incident. A Google Street View image of the front of the Sea Breeze Bed and ...
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Gardening class series planned at Flemington's Main Street Manor
[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]Hunterdon County Democrat - NJ.com[/COLOR]
By Hunterdon County Democrat FLEMINGTON — Ken and Donna Arold, owners of Main Street Manor Bed and Breakfast, are hosting a series of garden-related classes from April through August. Eve Minson, horticulturist, landscape architec, speaker at nearby ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[tr]

Multi-Faceted New Orleans
[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]The Chattanoogan[/COLOR]
After we (another couple traveling with us) checked in at The Prytania Oaks, our bed-and-breakfast we walked a short block over to St. Charles Avenue to catch the historic streetcar that runs the length of that storied wide avenue.
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[tr]

Banker Peter Lawrence and actor lover Don Gallagher's civil partnership goes ...
[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]Daily Mail[/COLOR]
He said the judge was right to give the actor a £200000 share of the pension pot but with uncertain earnings as an actor, and the profits from the bed and breakfast business he needed more. But he said there was no rationality for the judge's lump sum ...
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Enjoy Nights Both Fabulous and Free at The Fairmont Royal Pavilion
[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]MarketWatch (press release)[/COLOR]
In addition to the ultimate Free Night promotion, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion offers an array of exciting Barbados vacation packages, such as the Fairmont SAVERs package, Bed and Breakfast package, a Romantic Getaway and more. Rates for these Barbados ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

From Finance to Homes to Seniors for Beninati
[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]Patch.com[/COLOR]
They bought the home in Peconic and opened the bed and breakfast but she still held on to her consulting business until 2000, when she decided it was time to focus on real estate. “I love real estate. I used to go and tour estate homes to look at their ...
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

and (One of our own, an Innmate in PA) and besides that HOLY COW Michael! 842518 followers on Pinterest!
whattha.gif
Most followers on Pinterest !!! Well done.

[tr]
[td]
Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe | Vegan Cookies ...
By brampton
Brampton Inn Bed and Breakfast. (866) 305-1860 Check Availability Blog · Twitter · Facebook · RSS · Home · Rooms & Rates · Dining & Afternoon Tea · Specials & Packages · Weddings · Plan Your Stay · Monthly Special · Directions. Expand ...
Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

[tr]
[td]
Old Charm Bed and Breakfast News, Photos and Videos - Stylelist
Let's get straight to the point. When it comes to using bold patterns that pack a playful punch, there's nothing we love more than chevrons. The b... Read Whole ...
www.stylelist.com/tag/old-charm-bed-and-breakfast
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

If you want to see my area - it is in this movie. :) (No, this one isn't about moonshine)
Sunday, May 6, 2012.8:00pm.. The Hallmark Movie Channel
Filmed at Smith Mountain Lake Starring Jane Seymour, Scottie Thompson, Madeline Zima, Mary McDonough,Ben Savage and many more. Also a lot of extra parts were played by local people including my daughter Rhianna and myself. Produced by Sara Elizabeth Timmins and Directed by Mike Mckay. You don't want to miss this amazing movie! Mark your calendars!
Filmed at Smith Mountain Lake Starring Jane Seymour, Scottie Thompson, Madeline Zima, Mary McDonough,Ben Savage and many more. Also a lot of extra parts were played by local people including my daughter Rhianna and myself. Produced by Sara Elizabeth Timmins and Directed by Mike Mckay. You don't want to miss this amazing movie! Mark your calendars!

If you want to see my area - it is in this movie. :) (No, this one isn't about moonshine)
Sunday, May 6, 2012.8:00pm.. The Hallmark Movie Channel.
Name of movie?

Sunday, May 6, 2012.8:00pm.. The Hallmark Movie Channel.
Name of movie?
I can't update it since you replied to me. Sorry the MOVIE POSTER didn't stick when I wrote this, it was all there. Some stuff posts some doesn't on this forum.
LAKE EFFECTS
MV5BMjEyNTk1OTA0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU4OTI1Ng@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Back