Inn the news Nov 12, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[tr]Behold breathtaking beauty of bed and breakfasts
Wayne Post
The Liberty House Bed and Breakfast in Palmyra is one of seven bed and breakfast locations on the 17th annual Wayne County Bed & Breakfast Open House Tour ...
See all stories on this topic »[/td][/tr][tr][tr]High on the island
Sydney Morning Herald
Back on the island, it's up to Cliff Top, a secluded bed and breakfast with big ocean views and a relaxed, yet elegant, beach house feel. ...
See all stories on this topic »[/td]
Sydney Morning Herald[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr]What's on TV Tonight: November 12
Time Out Chicago (blog)
Jack and Liz attempt to relax on a getaway at a bed and breakfast, but Jack is suspicious of the overly curious owner. The TOC Blog is for both our writers ...
See all stories on this topic »[/td][/tr][tr]Get Obsessed all over again and win a fabulous holiday
Sutton Coldfield Observer
The trip includes four nights' bed and breakfast in the four-star Hotel Jardin Tropical in Costa Adeje, Tenerife, followed by three nights' bed and ...
See all stories on this topic »[/td][/tr][tr]'We slept rough and battled wild animals to restore a Welsh castle'
Independent
... a heating system has been one concession to the 21st century, particularly because one wing of the house now provides bed and breakfast, so must conform ...
See all stories on this topic »[/td][/tr][tr]'Staycations' in Lincoln almost double in the last four years
This is Lincolnshire
Jane Summers, who owns and runs Grayingham Lodge, has won an award for best East Midlandsbed and breakfast. INTEREST in holidays in Lincoln has almost ...
See all stories on this topic »[/td][/tr][tr]If you build it, will they come?
Jerusalem Post
“I work in the bed-and-breakfast in the kibbutz here for like 13 years. The office is in the room where I was living as a volunteer. ...
See all stories on this topic »[/td][/tr][tr]Veterans treated to a night of luxury
Mount Airy News
Edward Michael and his wife Sara drove to the Sobotta Manor Bed and Breakfast from Camp Lejeune to spend the night as part of the program. ...
See all stories on this topic »[/td][/tr][tr]Afan Valley moves from mining to mountain biking
BBC News
That encouraged her to take a gamble with a new property and convert it in to a six-person bed and breakfast. "My father was a miner and mountain biking can ...
See all stories on this topic »[/td][/tr][tr]Craft shop enriches the country feeling at Buttermilk Falls B&B
Pocono Record
KEITH R. STEVENSON/Pocono Record By Wayne Witkowski Bed and breakfast inns have withstood the economic downturn better than many businesses. ...
See all stories on this topic »[/td][/tr][/table]

blogs
[tr]Amherst, Home of Eco-friendly Bed and Breakfast | Portage County ...
By Portage County Connects
Artha Sustainable Living Center in Amherst, WI gets “honorable mention” in The WI Department of Tourism's 2010 Top 10 list of Eco-elegant Bed & Breakfasts.
Portage County Connects - http://portagecountyconnects.com/[/td][/tr][tr]NorthernOhioTourism.com's Holiday Gift Giving Ideas 1 thru 3 ...
By northernohiotourism
Bed and Breakfast you say? Not sure that is your cup of tea? Let me tell you, what I like about the Red Maple Inn is that it really is not your typical Bed and Breakfast, but more like a small hotel. There are 17 lovely appointed rooms ...
Northern Ohio Tourism's Blog - http://northernohiotourism.wordpress.com/[/td][/tr][tr]Pelican Cove Inn: My Drunk Pelican
By Nancy and Kris Nayudu
The Pelican Cove Inn is a lovely 10 room bed and breakfast located three blocks south of the Village of Carlsbad by the Sea in California. Each room has a featherbed, fireplace, private entrance and private bath. ...
Pelican Cove Inn - http://pelicancoveinn.blogspot.com/[/td][/tr][tr]Eastern Iowa Life » Blog Archive » New Bohemia streetscape ...
By Cindy Hadish/SourceMedia Group News
Jelinek also owns the building next door to the restaurant, which houses Third Street Resale and True Salon, 1123 Third St. SE, and plans to open a small bed and breakfast in one of two houses he owns on the same block. ...
Eastern Iowa Life - http://easterniowalife.com/[/td][/tr][tr]The Best Hotel Accommodations Anywhere In The World
Whether you are traveling for business or for pleasure see Lodgingworld.com for the best hotel andbed and breakfast accommodations.
Latest Articles on EzineMark.com - http://ezinemark.com/[/td][/tr][/table]

web
[tr]Amherst's Artha Bed and Breakfast earns green recognition from ...
AMHERST -- Since 1971, Marguerite Ramlow and her husband, Bob, have renovated their rural property seven miles south of the village of Amherst, ...
www.stevenspointjournal.com/.../Amherst-s-Artha-Bed-and-Br...[/td][/tr][tr]Bed and breakfast or cheap hotel Jersey city? - Yahoo! Answers
Bed and breakfast or cheap hotel Jersey city? price for a week, please hotel without bugs tell me your experiences. 1 minute ago; - 4 days left to answer. ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...[/td][/tr][tr]Bed and Breakfast Calendar Capability | ExpressionEngine Community ...
Is there an add-on that would allow for functionality similar to that of a Bed and Breakfast? I am looking for a way for someone to browse a calendar and ...
expressionengine.com/forums/viewthread/173221/[/td][/tr][tr]cheap and good bed and breakfast in patong - Lonely Planet travel ...
sorry for asking this silly question. i will meet friends in patong beginning - middle of december 2010. my friends have chosen a hotel which is out of ...
www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID...[/td][/tr][tr]Hilltop Bed and Breakfast opens | recordonline.com
Gladys and Matt Johnston have opened the Hilltop Bed and Breakfast at 250 Corbett Road in the Town of Montgomery. Hilltop will host an open house Sunday. ...
www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/.../BIZ/...[/td][/tr][/table]

Back