Inn the news Nov 27, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blog
Towel Animals Boost Bed and Breakfast Repeat Business | iarticle.org
By poster4
You probably would never think that something so simple as a towel could actually make a difference in your bed and breakfast vacancy rate. But it's true . Folded towel animals (aka towel origami) have long been a staple on board popular ...
JB - funny. This is what thousands find daily in their room on cruise ships, not sure a B&B makes them that unique, but heck the article says repeat business from it. :)

blog
Towel Animals Boost Bed and Breakfast Repeat Business | iarticle.org
By poster4
You probably would never think that something so simple as a towel could actually make a difference in your bed and breakfast vacancy rate. But it's true . Folded towel animals (aka towel origami) have long been a staple on board popular ...
JB - funny. This is what thousands find daily in their room on cruise ships, not sure a B&B makes them that unique, but heck the article says repeat business from it. :).
I will say that this is not something I plan to take up as a regular 'chore' but I would happily do this if I knew children were coming here. Everything cute can be overdone very quickly.
Interestingly, and not on this topic at all, but a 5-year old asked me yesterday why I have such a big house? She completely understood when I told that I have such a big house so everyone can come and stay here. To her, she was not at a hotel, she was in my big house. Thank you, little one, that is all I ever need to hear!
How about the tp origami? How is that working out for those who tried it?

Back