Inn the news Nov 3, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Couple turns former sanitarium into bed and breakfast
Glens Falls Post-Star
... White Plains to become innkeepers in the Adirondacks, resurrecting a failed bed and breakfast in the 1970s to become the well-kept Cedarwood B&B today. ...
JB - - Of course my eye read "Former Bed and Breakfast turns couple into a sanitarium" silly me.

3 Bed and Breakfast San Diego Getaway Your Girlfriend Will Love ...
By bloodhit
There are many SD Bed and Breakfast near the beach – but none of them very close. Only 500 meters from the beach in Ocean (OB), Pier and public beaches, this friendly guest house in the suburb of San Diego quirkiest is the perfect ...
JB long story but the three B&B's in this story tell my story.
First one is where I grew up, where I lived (In that area - Balboa Park SD), the second one OB is where DH and I went the first night we met and many nights thereafter and walked along the beach and pier and became engaged before he had to go back to Oz.
The third one is where I lived as a child for a couple years in Julian CA (where Dad had major back surgery and was laid up and we nearly starved, and to feed our pony we had lawn/yard clippings - of which were oleander leaves and killed said pony...long story)

3 Bed and Breakfast San Diego Getaway Your Girlfriend Will Love ...
By bloodhit
There are many SD Bed and Breakfast near the beach – but none of them very close. Only 500 meters from the beach in Ocean (OB), Pier and public beaches, this friendly guest house in the suburb of San Diego quirkiest is the perfect ...
JB long story but the three B&B's in this story tell my story.
First one is where I grew up, where I lived (In that area - Balboa Park SD), the second one OB is where DH and I went the first night we met and many nights thereafter and walked along the beach and pier and became engaged before he had to go back to Oz.
The third one is where I lived as a child for a couple years in Julian CA (where Dad had major back surgery and was laid up and we nearly starved, and to feed our pony we had lawn/yard clippings - of which were oleander leaves and killed said pony...long story).
Joey Bloggs said:
killed said pony...long story)
cry_smile.gif

Back