Inn the news Nov 5, 2010

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Is anyone here planning on Cyber Monday deals? How do we get the news out? Twitter? Facebook?

JBloggs

Reaction score
DON'T FORGET DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ENDS SUNDAY NOV 7TH AT 6AM. So roll your clocks back an hour and let your guests know!
(if you had daylight savings, then this applies to you) :)

JBloggs

Reaction score
Lloyd Garver: Is shorter better?
Taunton Daily Gazette
If you want to stay in a bed and breakfast, you get a choice: bed or breakfast. Hotels aren't the only service industry. The airlines have cut back on all ...
JB - Aw dang it, just when I found a good tag line "Allergic to NUTS" I go and read this and wanna use this one now... "no empty rooms that smell like Ben Gay."

JBloggs

Reaction score
Stratford is a jewel of a city
Toronto Sun
We choose The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast (www.oldrectorystratford.com or 519-271-7498) to spend the evening. It's located in the downtown heritage ...

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lloyd Garver: Is shorter better?
Taunton Daily Gazette
If you want to stay in a bed and breakfast, you get a choice: bed or breakfast. Hotels aren't the only service industry. The airlines have cut back on all ...
JB - Aw dang it, just when I found a good tag line "Allergic to NUTS" I go and read this and wanna use this one now... "no empty rooms that smell like Ben Gay.".
I was not there! I swear it! (Most winters my eau-de noir is my friend Ben.)

Emily Spiers

Reaction score
Is anyone here planning on Cyber Monday deals? How do we get the news out? Twitter? Facebook?.
BACK! Missed you.
Thanks. Self-imposed exile. Too stressed in Oct to be even the slightest help to anyone.
Morticia said:
Thanks. Self-imposed exile. Too stressed in Oct to be even the slightest help to anyone.
I've been reading about the chicken and looking at your gorgoeus "Maine Photo for the Day" on FB... Great pics!