Inn the news Nov 5, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone here planning on Cyber Monday deals? How do we get the news out? Twitter? Facebook?

DON'T FORGET DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ENDS SUNDAY NOV 7TH AT 6AM. So roll your clocks back an hour and let your guests know!
(if you had daylight savings, then this applies to you) :)

Lloyd Garver: Is shorter better?
Taunton Daily Gazette
If you want to stay in a bed and breakfast, you get a choice: bed or breakfast. Hotels aren't the only service industry. The airlines have cut back on all ...
JB - Aw dang it, just when I found a good tag line "Allergic to NUTS" I go and read this and wanna use this one now... "no empty rooms that smell like Ben Gay."

Is anyone here planning on Cyber Monday deals? How do we get the news out? Twitter? Facebook?.
welcome.gif
BACK! Missed you.

Lloyd Garver: Is shorter better?
Taunton Daily Gazette
If you want to stay in a bed and breakfast, you get a choice: bed or breakfast. Hotels aren't the only service industry. The airlines have cut back on all ...
JB - Aw dang it, just when I found a good tag line "Allergic to NUTS" I go and read this and wanna use this one now... "no empty rooms that smell like Ben Gay.".
I was not there! I swear it! (Most winters my eau-de noir is my friend Ben.)

Is anyone here planning on Cyber Monday deals? How do we get the news out? Twitter? Facebook?.
welcome.gif
BACK! Missed you.
Thanks. Self-imposed exile. Too stressed in Oct to be even the slightest help to anyone.
Morticia said:
Thanks. Self-imposed exile. Too stressed in Oct to be even the slightest help to anyone.
I've been reading about the chicken and looking at your gorgoeus "Maine Photo for the Day" on FB... Great pics!

Back