Inn the news Nov 8, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Destination Nexus, the Most Comprehensive Directory of US Bed and Breakfasts ...
PR Web (press release)
Vice President, Jeff Bryce notes, "We had found all bed and breakfast directories lacking and unattractive, with quarter sized photos, a focus on banner ads ...
Note from JB - I found our B&B listed on this website. It has a PHOTO and info they lifted off our website itself, although it says right there on their website "Images and descriptions may be copyrighted" which they LIFTED off my website. It is my photo and my website, and when I go to verify I am the owner it shows an email address at an AOL account of the prev owners, now 8 years ago. So I then called the number listed there and there was no answer, no message.
They took time to put a decent copy of my photo there. There is a link to our website. The avail link is not correct tho. CHECK YOURS ON THIS SITE.

Interesting. Is it free? They have a pic of my place AND a link to my reservation program NOT Expedia the way all the other directories list it when they swipe your info.

Jungle Jim's
Evansville Courier & Press
The innkeeper at Wallace House Bed and Breakfast agreed it was an excellent destination. There are any number of ways to describe Jungle Jim's International ...

blog
potatomato.blog » Blog Archive » Sacred Sand Bed and Breakfast ...
By Joan
We stayed at the Sacred Sand Bed and Breakfast for 2 nights and we had an amazing time there! The room was wonderful and the best part is the nice patio with hot tub and outdoor bed. It was extremely quiet there, especially at night, ...
This place looks delightful!

Back