Inn the News November 2, 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I awakened to this, I love Heartland Trails and was pleased to find this in my inbox today:
They said "We just wanted to say...thank you for being awesome. You were the first B&B we considered when starting our new series. http://bit.ly/vw0gXt "
Here is their tweet:
We launch our B&B Features series with one of our long-time favorites, the Claiborne House in VA @InnkeeperVA : http://t.co/FU08MGIx

cheers.gif

How wonderful!! Congrats! You WORKED for it and deserve the recognition.

[tr]

Breakfast at Truffles
Evansville Courier & Press
Williams and Wilson started thinking along the lines of what a guest might eat at a bed-and-breakfast. "You immediately think of an eggs Benedict, orange marmalade stuffed French toast, that kind of atmosphere," said Wilson. "It's a more relaxed dining ...
See all stories on this topic »
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Cally's Corner: Lumpy beds and snoring sisters, all worth it
Frazee Vergas Forum
Usually we stay at a bed and breakfast somewhere and there are only about two people per room. This time there was all of us in one big room. The lodge was a beautiful newly remodeled place with fresh varnish on the walls and pine beds. ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

BB... for the bare and bold
Sunshine Coast Daily
Relying on Newstart payments to stay afloat, Noosa hinterland bed and breakfast owner Rainer Mueckenberger put on his thinking cap, took everything else off and came up with a natural solution. He has turned his Doonan property into a nudist retreat ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Ranchers oppose B&B in farm zone
Wallowa County Cheiftain
JOSEPH - Barking Mad Farm Bed and Breakfast owners James and Diana Hunter's request to build a bed and breakfast lodge in the middle of agricultural land has sparked opposition from the agriculture community and placed a difficult decision in front of ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[tr]

History for sale
San Mateo Daily Journal
A bed and breakfast in San Mateo is up for sale and the owners are busy going through more than 120 years of history the Coxhead House stores behind its walls before it changes ownership. The Tudor Revival home, on East Santa Inez Avenue in San Mateo, ...
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Cottage & Castle®: New, Earth-Friendly Household Cleaner
Sacramento Bee
Under the Willow products have been featured in Bedrooms & Baths magazine, Martha Stewart's website, and selected Bed and Breakfast and retail locations. Carrie Garvin, an expert in developing unique, earth-friendly products, and owner of Under the ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

The New Culture Of Lodging
The Jewish Week
I've cuddled under featherbeds and centuries-old wooden eaves in a converted Catalan farmhouse, meticulously renovated by a young artist couple who escaped the big city — and who finance their art with a bed and breakfast. I've watched the sun set ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

One in every group of four golfers, stay and play for free at Dartmouth Golf ...
ITCM
Packages include three days of unlimited golf, a two-night stay in bed-and-breakfast accommodation and one evening meal, and, with the complimentary place, the package costs as little as £110 per person. What's more golfers can choose to extend their ...
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

Back