Cohocton B&B fire caused by a toasterhttp://www.eveningtribune.com/topstories/x710524189/Cohocton-B-B-fire-caused-by-a-toaster[/h1]JB - I am sorry to hear this.
Excerpt: “She put bread in the toaster and the toaster never popped up,” he said. “She went to answer the phone and that’s when it caught the bread on fire and there it went, it was up in flames ... It’s not what they wanted to happen, but that’s how it got started.” He said there were guests currently staying there, but they were on a day trip when the blaze started.
JB - I will try to keep you posted on any news about this, if anyone else hears anything please let us know. Insurance, etc would be helpful innformation. THANK YOU!
That fire at that B&B was in Fingerlakes region NY, A reminder to pull the toaster out away from the cabinets, I will tell DH this as well. I was trying to cook pork chops for "a Kid" to make it to youth group tonight and knew guests would arrive, I always stress over this, as they can arrive at any time, and DO...and this is good reason to stress over it! I have told PEOPLE in my fam to keep an eye and go back and it is burnt up or overflowing. Need to be more diligent.