Inn the news October 16, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
"If you expect to see frilly doilies and fancy tea sets at School House Bed & Breakfast in Rocheport, think again"
Again with the doily bashing!!
Inn to stay
Columbia Daily Tribune
Mike and Lisa Friedemann stand in the dining room of their bed-and-breakfast. The two previously worked as accountants before buying the property. ...

"The raccoon mother and her kits lived rent-free at the inn for about a month and a half, forcing Wacha to shutter two of the rooms during that time."
Uninvited guests
TCPalm
... Place in Jensen Beach, chose to wait out the animals last spring instead of having them removed from the attic of her historical bed and breakfast. ...

NRV gets good reviews in 'On the Road'
Roanoke Times
The show also featured Sarah Drummond, whose son Frank owns Rockwood Manor, welcoming the pair to the bed and breakfast, which they called, "gorge. ...
JB - This is officially in my area, and I have never heard of it before. I found another stables that now has a B&B there, not on anything that I would find them other than something odd like this.

NRV gets good reviews in 'On the Road'
Roanoke Times
The show also featured Sarah Drummond, whose son Frank owns Rockwood Manor, welcoming the pair to the bed and breakfast, which they called, "gorge. ...
JB - This is officially in my area, and I have never heard of it before. I found another stables that now has a B&B there, not on anything that I would find them other than something odd like this..
Is it the B & B you never heard of? Frank is Pres of BBAV now. It is a beautiful "gorg"eous place. They do lots of weddings there. It is their family home.
THis is an odd show for sure. I always watch Project Runway..but turn the TV off when this one comes on :-(

Bastrop named distinctive destination for 2010
Dallas Morning News
In addition to the cabins in Bastrop State Park, there's a double handful of bed-and-breakfast lodgings in and around Bastrop, from a restored historic ....
OK...this is funny. This is actually closer to Austin than Dallas and we spent many Summers volunteering with the Boy Scout camp nearby. This is not that "distinctive" of a place to me. ;-)

Back