Inn the news October 26, 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[Today] Black Dog Salvage of Roanoke to be spotlighted on@NateBerkusShow >>> 3 p.m. >>>http://t.co/ADbEqpib
This is where we got Frankel Fitzpatrick Claiborne (our resident gnome) and a great place to visit, if y'all are ever in the area, I recommend Black Dog Salvage!

[tr]

Council amends zoning code after bed-and-breakfast begins operating
Houston Chronicle
Since 2010, this country home has welcomed paying guests - bed-and-breakfast style - to enjoy the peace and quiet. Now the city of Katy has a zoning ordinance to match its first home-style lodging business. At its Oct. 10 meeting, Katy City Council ...
See all stories on this topic »
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Variety of decors displayed in Thursday's house walk
Pontiac Daily Leader
By Lois Westermeyer Three homes and a bed and breakfast are being featured in the Pontiac Woman's Club annual fall house walk Thursday. Included on the walk are the homes of RH Buttry and Debi Kirgan, 518 N. Hazel St., Scott and Jennifer McCoy, ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Zoning issue draws protest at Council
Norman Transcript
NORMAN — Norman City Council approved three zoning changes Tuesday night involving proposals for a youth treatment center, a bed and breakfast and office medical space. Of the three proposals, only the office space proposed for a Tecumseh Road project ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

The Sanitarium: Succor for the frazzled soul
San Luis Obispo Tribune
By Rebecca Juretic | [email protected] When Suzi Bliss opened The Sanitarium bed and breakfast in San Luis Obispo, some questioned her choice of names. “They thought people would feel like it's a creepy place,” she said. ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[tr]

Mississippi turning: the Delta towns of Jackson and Greenwood
Evening Standard
The Fairview Inn, an elegant bed-and-breakfast establishment run by Peter Sharp (a native of Bromley), was previously the home of William J Simmons, founder of the White Citizens' Council, an organisation sometimes characterised as the Ku Klux Klan in ...
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Habitat hypocrisy needs remedy
Homer Tribune
I too own a fishing lodge/bed and breakfast and charter service. At that moment in time, I had much to say as she, on behalf of these tourist-related industries, not so much for PWCs now, but for the tourist industry in general. ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Discover the Ultimate Spa Vacation With The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead Hotel's Spa ...
MarketWatch (press release)
For a truly heightened spa vacation, take advantage of this Buckhead, Atlanta, GA hotel's Spa Level Bed and Breakfast package*, which features overnight accommodations and valet parking; Greet the Day spa breakfast; and 10% off all spa treatments. ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[tr]

My Trip to Madison: Bikes, Brews, Burgers and a B&B
New York Times (blog)
By SETH KUGEL What a great idea — if only I had thought of it: take a trip to Madison, Wis.; stay in a cozy bed- and-breakfast; get around by bike; test out burgers, brats, cheese curds and microbrews; and look for some booze to bring back home. ...
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

from Twitter (this is one of my favorite places here)
Black Dog Salvage ‏@BlackDogSalvage
#SalvageDawgs making #HGTV National Debut Jan. 3 @ 8pm & 8:30pm. Primetime!

One of my favorite bloggers southern son The Revivalist shares more info on The Dawgs. http://therevivalist.info/roanokes-salvage-dawgs-coming-to-hgtv/
Funny how I always share this great place and never had many go nuts over it, but now it is on telly everyone is packin' the place out. I wish them well, they are a great group. If you go, stop at Fork in the City for lunch, wood fired pizza, etc. or any of the amazing downtown restaurants.

Back