Inn the news October 28, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blog
A Charlottesville Bed and Breakfast, Blessed Gouda Cheese
By Sugar Hollow Innkeeper
A Charlottesville Bed and Breakfast, Blessed Gouda Cheese. Mmmm ...Good! Creamy and rich, the best Gouda Cheese you ever tasted -- right at our back door! Two of our guests this week brought their friends and made their return trip to ....
RE the Charlottesville Gourda
Actually I find their Gouda a bit bland considering how expensive it is. We have lots of wonderful cheese made here in Virginia and use it on our cheese plate for the wine tours.
RIki

blog
A Charlottesville Bed and Breakfast, Blessed Gouda Cheese. Mmmm ...Good! Creamy and rich, the best Gouda Cheese you ever tasted -- right at our back door! Two of our guests this week brought their friends and made their return trip to ....
Actually I find their Gouda a bit bland considering how expensive it is. We have lots of wonderful cheese made here in Virginia and use it on our cheese plate for the wine tours.
RIki
egoodell said:
RIki
Perfect, any recommendations you would like to share we cheez lovers would appreciate. I think it is the novelty of the monastery thing and all that. There are a few monasteries here in the Blue Ridge - maybe that could be our motto "We're more than moonshine"
cry_smile.gif

blog
RIki
egoodell said:
RIki
Perfect, any recommendations you would like to share we cheez lovers would appreciate. I think it is the novelty of the monastery thing and all that. There are a few monasteries here in the Blue Ridge - maybe that could be our motto "We're more than moonshine"
cry_smile.gif

We have a lady in Waynesboro just west of us that makes a killer cheese ball that is addicting!!! http://www.simplycheddar.com/
And a nationally acclaimed doctor who makes wonderful goat cheese. And we have a great Appalachan Cheese we use on our cheese plate - made in Galax. There are some killer softer cheeses too.
RIki

blog
RIki
egoodell said:
RIki
cry_smile.gif

We have a lady in Waynesboro just west of us that makes a killer cheese ball that is addicting!!! http://www.simplycheddar.com/
And a nationally acclaimed doctor who makes wonderful goat cheese. And we have a great Appalachan Cheese we use on our cheese plate - made in Galax. There are some killer softer cheeses too.
RIki
egoodell said:
RIki
I wanted to mention the gal who was Director of our CPR (Community Revitalization) for a year here is now the new tourism director in Waynesboro. She just left. She is young and energetic, wish she were in that same capacity here. She prob had no clue any marketing for tourism that I do, as she had to deal with all the old biddies in their volunteer status, which usually sends anyone else involved scrambling for the door. They do a fine job, but it is small town and all that.

Back