Inn the news October 9, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And again, I would like to know how bandb.com select these winners. I know some of them and they would never get an award in my book.

And again, I would like to know how bandb.com select these winners. I know some of them and they would never get an award in my book..
Esp with the websites that do not put the best foot forward by any means.

Having been a recipient 4x I can tell you how they are selected .. they are based on guest reviews posted on bedandbreakfast.com ..... previously this board "accused" me of writing my own (like I have time working the B&B on my own and having 2 other "work from home customer service" jobs thank you) - but every guest of mine gets an email and can choose whether or not to write a review and which site(s) they want to write on.
I am not the Ritz Carlton but like everyone (before anyone jumps down my throat again) I just try really hard to take care of my guests.

Having been a recipient 4x I can tell you how they are selected .. they are based on guest reviews posted on bedandbreakfast.com ..... previously this board "accused" me of writing my own (like I have time working the B&B on my own and having 2 other "work from home customer service" jobs thank you) - but every guest of mine gets an email and can choose whether or not to write a review and which site(s) they want to write on.
I am not the Ritz Carlton but like everyone (before anyone jumps down my throat again) I just try really hard to take care of my guests..
agoodman said:
I am not the Ritz Carlton but like everyone (before anyone jumps down my throat again) I just try really hard to take care of my guests.
Actually this board didn't accuse anyone, I ASKED YOU how you did it, what the secret was, never said you wrote your own reviews. There is another inn within my state that has hundreds of TA reviews and I have asked them the same thing, they did not take offense nor did they assume I was accusing them of writing their own. I know they did not, they are stellar innkeepers. But having you jump to that conclusion really put all of us off, especially after name calling and leaving ticked off at everyone here.

I am not the Ritz Carlton but like everyone (before anyone jumps down my throat again) I just try really hard to take care of my guests..
My concern wasn't how anyone got reviews...it is just that from the winners picked...so many others have so many more even better reviews. Why pick these over them?

Back