Inn the news October 9, 2012

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Police seize pills and notes from home of woman dubbed 'Black Widow'
Montreal Gazette
Police also seized prescription drugs from Weeks's home in New Glasgow, the same complex where she had married Fred Weeks just days before he fell ill at a bed and breakfast in North Sydney. When they checked in on Sept. 28, Weeks told the innkeeper ...
A black widow at a B&B in Nova Scotia...interesting...

Montreal Gazette
Police also seized prescription drugs from Weeks's home in New Glasgow, the same complex where she had married Fred Weeks just days before he fell ill at a bed and breakfast in North Sydney. When they checked in on Sept. 28, Weeks told the innkeeper ...
A black widow at a B&B in Nova Scotia...interesting....
Wow, she only spent 2 years in jail for drugging her previous husband and running over him twice with the car...

Montreal Gazette
Wow, she only spent 2 years in jail for drugging her previous husband and running over him twice with the car...
K9 said:
I saw a FB page the other day that was titled: "If I killed him the day I met him, I'd be out by now..." :)

Montreal Gazette
K9 said:
I saw a FB page the other day that was titled: "If I killed him the day I met him, I'd be out by now..." :)
Penelope said:
K9 said:
I sent an anniversary card to my parents that shows 2 older folks sitting across the table each thinking that. (58 years and counting...)

Back