Inn the news Sept 27, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow another safari article, this is a nice article btw with big pictures, my kind of article! Wonder what kind of safari we could have round here? Toothless mountain people safaris...oh yeah, you hear banjos awright.
Boutique hideaways and lobster safaris in Ventnor, the Isle Of Wight's ...
Daily Mail
For information on The Royal Hotel, call 01983 852186 or visit www.royalhoteliow.co.uk. Two-night breaks start at £255 per person for dinner, bed and breakfast.

As the leaves turn, dollars flow into Vermont
BurlingtonFreePress.com
In anticipation of peak foliage, guests have booked rooms over the next few weekends at the Hartwell House Bed and Breakfast in Burlington. ...
Bless their hearts, could they not find anyone photogenic for this article?

blog
Word-of-mouth still largely an offline phenomenon: study
From JB don't miss the comments below...some good info there as well..
Joey Bloggs said:
blog
Word-of-mouth still largely an offline phenomenon: study
From JB don't miss the comments below...some good info there as well.
Good article. A little off topic maybe because none of us have the million-dollar budgets that those trying to downplay the offline WOM are quoting. Yes, seeing a fun ad and then linking to it on YouTube and sending it to all your friends is great WOM. But none of us HAVE a great, fun ad on You Tube, nor, in most cases the budget to make a compelling one.
But, at the same time, for those folks who would NEVER find us without the Twittersphere or FB followers following our followers, this does allow us to get a foot in the door. It does allow for a little online-offline buzz to get started around our brands.
Another question comes up here...how many times does a new guest say they found your place thru an old guest?

Here is a fun ad. I saw this in our paper and it made me "get this" a bit more. Why am I using quotation marks all the time? Someone here is influencing me! anywho...here it is and perks my interest:

Back