Inn the news Sept 3, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off the rails, on the trail
Sydney Morning Herald
Photo: Andrew Bain More than a dozen cyclists tuck into breakfast at the converted bed-and-breakfast, preparing to set out on the Otago Rail Trail,
from JB - I thought Highlands John might like this inn the news on NZ. Also the South Island had a 7.0 earthquake today. But hey it is a volcano... :)

Laughing all the way: Timing is everything
Newcastle News
We once booked a weekend at a bed and breakfast on the Kitsap Peninsula. We soon realized that the owners were hosting a family wedding and we were the only ...
from JB - is this the same B&B on this forum who had the wedding bookings take over their B&B? I used to live in Kitsap County. :)

BLOG
Bed And Breakfast Marketing - Thinking Outside The Bed!
People are always suggesting you "think outside the box", well when it comes to bed and breakfast marketing I'm going to suggest you think outside the bed!
Excerpt:
"What are you going to do to stand out from the crowd?
Rather than thinking in generalities, get specific and get targeted. What do I mean? Well most of the time you probably think you'll stand out by improving your accommodation and making it more appealing to your guests. To an extent that's correct - there's certainly nothing wrong with that - but by the time your guests experience it they have already made the decision to come and stay with you."

That GA inn used to be on the other forum. It's an interesting concept up there in the mountains.

Back