Inn the news Sept 6, 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Beach inn and spa earns elite status from TripAdvisor[/FONT]
The Virginian-Pilot
Beach inn and spa earns elite status from TripAdvisor
The Virginian-Pilot
The pool deck at Country Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn and Day Spa in Virginia Beach. (Preston Gannaway | The Virginian-Pilot) Folks can log on to TripAdvisor.com to read and post reviews and search others within Hampton Roads that have received a ...

HUH??? "Coveted Certificate of Excellence"??? Just about every B & B I know got one of those if they have good reviews. This person sure got more bang for her buck from someone who obviously didn't know how many of these "widgets' they gave out :-(

HUH??? "Coveted Certificate of Excellence"??? Just about every B & B I know got one of those if they have good reviews. This person sure got more bang for her buck from someone who obviously didn't know how many of these "widgets' they gave out :-(.
Is it that thing that they mailed us to put up? If that's it, I got one too. I think they send it to everyone that gets a number of 5 bubble reviews. And it does not have to be that many since we don't have a lot unless they lumped our wine tours together with our B&B reviews.
Riki

Back