Innkeeper Apparel

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear an apron while I cook and serve and casual pants and a top for the rest of the time. Usually no jeans when I have guests, but definitely jeans when I don't. I have a variety of aprons but not one with my logo on it. I think that's a great idea..
Junie B had some great aprons made up a couple of years ago. At WalMart of all places. Maybe she can chime in with how they've held up.

After the PAII conference in Anaheim, there was a discussion on "the other" forum about this topic. There were innkeepers on there complaining about how so many of "us" didn't dress up at our inns and were having hissy fits over it! Several even complained about how the innkeepers at the PAII conference didn't dress professional during the conference and shouldn't be wearing jeans, etc. even at the conference!
I can only figure these comments were from the big prissy inns where the innkeepers had gobs of staff and all they needed to do was to show up looking like they stepped out of a magazine. Get real! Most of us have lovely and wonderful down to earth type places where it's perfectly appropriate to dress accordingly..
Breakfast Diva said:
After the PAII conference in Anaheim, there was a discussion on "the other" forum about this topic. There were innkeepers on there complaining about how so many of "us" didn't dress up at our inns and were having hissy fits over it! Several even complained about how the innkeepers at the PAII conference didn't dress professional during the conference and shouldn't be wearing jeans, etc. even at the conference!
Boy they better not come here and see us coming out of the vineyard after working there...they wouldn't even like me "dressed up". That means my fancy flip flops....
RIki
egoodell said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Boy they better not come here and see us coming out of the vineyard after working there...they wouldn't even like me "dressed up". That means my fancy flip flops....
RIki
Those would be yer goin' ta town flip-flops.
shades_smile.gif

Those would be yer goin' ta town flip-flops.
shades_smile.gif

The rhinestone-studded ones.

Funny....I don't even own an apron. I should, but I don't. Different types of clothing for different jobs throughout the day. When I cook and clean inside, I wear cotton shorts and a sleeveless cotton shirt. We don't wear shoes inside. The other half of my wardrobe consists of bikinis and Crocs. :)

Funny....I don't even own an apron. I should, but I don't. Different types of clothing for different jobs throughout the day. When I cook and clean inside, I wear cotton shorts and a sleeveless cotton shirt. We don't wear shoes inside. The other half of my wardrobe consists of bikinis and Crocs. :).
The other half of my wardrobe consists of bikinis and Crocs.
regular_smile.gif

The mental image of me in that uniform made me shudder! Then I figured out they probably do not make them that big so I did not have to worry. Although Daddy always said I got my clothes from Omar the Tentmaker. I hope he does not have a swimsuit line....

Back