Innkeeper Gears Up To Greet Mrs. Gotrocks, Expected PITA

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Arks

Reaction score
Yes, I survived the state's highest, longest, fastest, & newest zip line, along with five shorter lines they have. Fourteen of us drove over there (40 minute drive), and nobody chickened out, though one woman screamed the entire time!
Then we all went for a wonderful celebration meal. Perfect outing, and a new activity for me to add to my "things to do here" book for the guests! And it's open year round, a real plus.

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
awesome! i'd be screaming, too (if i had the nerve to do it)

Generic

Reaction score
Yes, I survived the state's highest, longest, fastest, & newest zip line, along with five shorter lines they have. Fourteen of us drove over there (40 minute drive), and nobody chickened out, though one woman screamed the entire time!
Then we all went for a wonderful celebration meal. Perfect outing, and a new activity for me to add to my "things to do here" book for the guests! And it's open year round, a real plus..
Congrats!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta tell ya! I like that picture.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
I would be screaming too...that is if I ever got up the nerve to even do it.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For once in my life I am happily fat! I would get a no-go.

Kay Nein

Reaction score
Good for you, Arks!
What fun!
I'm scared of heights, but really enjoyed it.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Good for you, Arks!
What fun!
I'm scared of heights, but really enjoyed it.
I have to admit I thought that was an oven mitt in your hand at first, and thought, hey that IS a new Innkeeper uniform!

Arks

Reaction score
The gloves we wore looked a bit more tired than K9's. If I go again, I'll take my own gloves! It was like putting on the used shoes at the bowling alley. Hundreds of sweaty hands had been in these things. Same with the helmets. I took a bath when I got home!

Madeleine

Reaction score
OK, wait. That's YOU in the photo! I thought at first it was a joke photo. Cool.

Copperhead

Reaction score
Then we all went for a wonderful celebration meal. Perfect outing, and a new activity for me to add to my "things to do here" book for the guests! And it's open year round, a real plus..
Wow. Glad you had a blast. Call me chicken little, don't think I have the guts to do that but it does sound exciting.

Kay Nein

Reaction score
The gloves we wore looked a bit more tired than K9's. If I go again, I'll take my own gloves! It was like putting on the used shoes at the bowling alley. Hundreds of sweaty hands had been in these things. Same with the helmets. I took a bath when I got home!.
They told us that if we dropped our gloves during the day, they would charge us this HUGE amount. I can't remember what it was, but it was enough to make me completely insane about the gloves. And I have problems with my hands, so sometimes I actually forget I am holding something or don't realize I'm not gripping them enough, so I had my friend be in charge of MY gloves *lol* How ridiculous! Mine were new though. I can image yours being like bowling shoes but putting them on without socks