Innkeeper Gears Up To Greet Mrs. Gotrocks, Expected PITA

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arks

Reaction score
1170730_10151636146223403_1112130431_n.jpg

Yes, I survived the state's highest, longest, fastest, & newest zip line, along with five shorter lines they have. Fourteen of us drove over there (40 minute drive), and nobody chickened out, though one woman screamed the entire time!
Then we all went for a wonderful celebration meal. Perfect outing, and a new activity for me to add to my "things to do here" book for the guests! And it's open year round, a real plus.

Yes, I survived the state's highest, longest, fastest, & newest zip line, along with five shorter lines they have. Fourteen of us drove over there (40 minute drive), and nobody chickened out, though one woman screamed the entire time!
Then we all went for a wonderful celebration meal. Perfect outing, and a new activity for me to add to my "things to do here" book for the guests! And it's open year round, a real plus..
Congrats!

thumbs_up.gif
I would be screaming too...that is if I ever got up the nerve to even do it.

Good for you, Arks!
What fun!
teeth_smile.gif
I'm scared of heights, but really enjoyed it.
Dena%20Zipping.jpg

Good for you, Arks!
What fun!
teeth_smile.gif
I'm scared of heights, but really enjoyed it.
Dena%20Zipping.jpg
I have to admit I thought that was an oven mitt in your hand at first, and thought, hey that IS a new Innkeeper uniform!
thumbs_up.gif

The gloves we wore looked a bit more tired than K9's. If I go again, I'll take my own gloves! It was like putting on the used shoes at the bowling alley. Hundreds of sweaty hands had been in these things. Same with the helmets. I took a bath when I got home!

OK, wait. That's YOU in the photo! I thought at first it was a joke photo. Cool.

Then we all went for a wonderful celebration meal. Perfect outing, and a new activity for me to add to my "things to do here" book for the guests! And it's open year round, a real plus..
Wow. Glad you had a blast. Call me chicken little, don't think I have the guts to do that but it does sound exciting.

The gloves we wore looked a bit more tired than K9's. If I go again, I'll take my own gloves! It was like putting on the used shoes at the bowling alley. Hundreds of sweaty hands had been in these things. Same with the helmets. I took a bath when I got home!.
They told us that if we dropped our gloves during the day, they would charge us this HUGE amount. I can't remember what it was, but it was enough to make me completely insane about the gloves. And I have problems with my hands, so sometimes I actually forget I am holding something or don't realize I'm not gripping them enough, so I had my friend be in charge of MY gloves *lol* How ridiculous! Mine were new though. I can image yours being like bowling shoes but putting them on without socks
sad_smile.gif

Back