Innkeeper prior walks of life

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the performing arts and DH had a thankless import/export career. Moved from a huge metropolis to rural living. You couldn't drag us back to our old lives!.
"You couldn't drag us back to our old lives!"
Oh boy is that the truth!
Happy Keeper said:
...said the one living in paradise ;-)
Arkansawyer said:
Happy Keeper said:
But remember, Paradise is where YOU find it - I have mine in West Virginia. The Spring 2012 issue of WV Living was delivered today! A beautiful story and layout of my Shinnston!! WOOHOO!! took 3 years of pitching to get it and it was worth it.
gillumhouse said:
Arkansawyer said:
Happy Keeper said:
But remember, Paradise is where YOU find it - I have mine in West Virginia. The Spring 2012 issue of WV Living was delivered today! A beautiful story and layout of my Shinnston!! WOOHOO!! took 3 years of pitching to get it and it was worth it.
thumbs_up.gif

I was in the performing arts and DH had a thankless import/export career. Moved from a huge metropolis to rural living. You couldn't drag us back to our old lives!.
Happy Keeper said:
Arkansawyer said:
Happy Keeper said:
You got that right about not trading it-but some days you just wanna S C R E A M~
Congrats K-you deserve all the kudos!

Back