Innkeeper T-Shirts

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YellowSocks

Reaction score
Does anybody else do this? I'm going through the day and something comes to mind that I think would make a great T-shirt. Of course, I could never actually wear such a t-shirt...
The classic, of couse, is not mine:
They stay,
they pay,
they go away.
But here's a few that come to mind:
I make breakfast for strangers
BTDT
The person who cleans your
room makes your breakfast
Yes
1 year
Yes
The contractor did most of it
Absolutely
=)
Kk.

That You know you're an Innnkeeper lines would also apply:
Finding underwear in a bed that are not yours are not grounds for divorce... I forgot the rest of them. Maybe time to repost that again.
wink_smile.gif

Don't forget this one from a child of an innkeeper:
Guests Suck

Relax, I'll clear the dishes.
Of course the coffee's good!
Yes, you have to stay for breakfast.
(You'll regret it if you don't.)
Y'all come back now!
=)
Kk.

"What fresh Hell is this?" Dorothy Parker.
I love that one. My other favorite DP quote
'I love a martini, two at most. Three I'm under the table, four I'm under the host'.

'I love a martini, two at most. Three I'm under the table, four I'm under the host'.
IvyLee said:
You know when you play those games, 'Who would you like to have dinner with?' Well, I'd like to have dinner at the Algonquin with that crowd.

IvyLee said:
You know when you play those games, 'Who would you like to have dinner with?' Well, I'd like to have dinner at the Algonquin with that crowd.
It's funny, last weekend I went to a 'Gatsby Jazz Age Lawn Party' on Governor's Island here in NYC, amd I met a gent who wrote 'Dorothy Parkers' NY' which is an amazing tour of all the places the Algonquin crowd hung out. You should pick it up, I bet you'd love it.
DP would be on my list of fantasy dinner companions as well.

IvyLee said:
I was actually there shooting photos, which ran in Gothamist:
http://gothamist.com/2008/09/15/governors_island_getting_lots_of_lo.php
If you like DO you'll love these, some of the people go all out.

is this from bree's husband?
'don't ask me, i'm just the hired help'

I have new one - She who cooks your breakfast also scrubs your toilet.
Well guys, I had a hired help for 9 rooms. She is very very very nice and took on a full time job - she was working three. She thanked me profusely for helping her out. Boo hoo hoo 9 rooms of my life done by someone else. She just got the hang of it too. Back to the bogs...bye
(Her sister is a massage therapist and cleans houses on the side and might be able to come out on Tuesdays on her day off).

Back