Innkeeper's dream breakfast

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Every guest this morning engaged in conversation, story telling, laughing with each other.
Three rooms still at it.

Glad to hear everything is going well up there….ours have been really quiet in the dining room….and everyone only ate half a croissant so my aunt is sampling one. She said that its fine. First crowd through, now waiting for the next.
Edited: One room just added a day to their stay.

It gets better - another couple who are friends with a couple who stayed with us dropped in to see them. They started talking with other guests and next thing they are talking about the volunteer organization they both belong to and exchanging emails.

My place is on a 4 lane street in town. Whenever there's a cloudburst the storm sewers don't keep up with the rain, so for about 20 minutes I entertain myself watching cars plow through the standing water. It's unusual to get this entertainment at breakfast, but it happened today. We had several conversation stopping displays. I think I should hand out cards like the judges use in the Olympics.

It's really nice when this happens. Other mornings people don't even talk to their partners, never mind other guests.

Love that! My last group said grace together before digging in and they had just met!
thumbs_up.gif

Different group today. Same camaraderie..
Glad you are enjoying "our" guests….
regular_smile.gif
We got the self-sufficient ones…. they have everything down, don't need an innkeeper's help besides checking in and out.

Back