Innkeepers, think before you post…a photo

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree totally :) Look at your photos with a keen eye before posting.

I recommend innkeepers DO GET ON PINTEREST as there are some great food photos there they can emulate
Check out this board:
http://pinterest.com/innkeeperva/food/.
Yummy yummy. I started Pinterest because of you :) But I don't do much with it. Just sporadic. Looking at your pins reminds me. Has anyone tried the pumpkin muffins that use ONLY a can of pumpkin and 1 box of yellow cake mix. Really that is all! That is why I ask. Don't want to waste the ingredients if it is not good.

I recommend innkeepers DO GET ON PINTEREST as there are some great food photos there they can emulate
Check out this board:
http://pinterest.com/innkeeperva/food/.
Yummy yummy. I started Pinterest because of you :) But I don't do much with it. Just sporadic. Looking at your pins reminds me. Has anyone tried the pumpkin muffins that use ONLY a can of pumpkin and 1 box of yellow cake mix. Really that is all! That is why I ask. Don't want to waste the ingredients if it is not good.
EmptyNest said:
Gosh I made those ONE YEAR ago. I gave them out at Christmas, time sure flies! They were great. I would add pecans or walnuts, personally. :)
I rarely go on Pinterest, when I do I enjoy it! I find neat stuff.

I watched a guest take a photo of her plate, knowing the lighting would make for an unflattering shot. Fortunately she didn't use it in the photos she posted in her review.

I watched a guest take a photo of her plate, knowing the lighting would make for an unflattering shot. Fortunately she didn't use it in the photos she posted in her review..
We had a guest take a photo in their room that they then posted on TA. It was a pic of them reading in bed. That room got all kinds of bookings after the photo showed up!

thumbs_up.gif

I watched a guest take a photo of her plate, knowing the lighting would make for an unflattering shot. Fortunately she didn't use it in the photos she posted in her review..
We had a guest take a photo in their room that they then posted on TA. It was a pic of them reading in bed. That room got all kinds of bookings after the photo showed up!
Madeleine said:
Interesting! We have discussed 'personal' photos before here, usually having photos of people in/on bed or in the tub are a turn off - but maybe the fact that this was an actual guest and their own photos made the difference?

Back