Innmate featured on B&B Directory Blog

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Check out the blog here
and the direct link to the interview here
thumbs_up.gif

Congrats to you all! One in the Nov issue is with us in IR. Don't know if they are here…. But if you are congrats as well! (Don't feel like you have to respond; stay hidden!)

Congrats..though you sell yourself too short when asked what else you do....You do everything!!!!

Congratulations, Kathleen! First class hostess in one of the finest B+B's around!

Congrats..though you sell yourself too short when asked what else you do....You do everything!!!!.
They cut out 7/8 of what I said. And they made Mr. Romance & his wife - it was a meet in the middle. Have to keep things on the up & up I guess,

Congrats..though you sell yourself too short when asked what else you do....You do everything!!!!.
They cut out 7/8 of what I said. And they made Mr. Romance & his wife - it was a meet in the middle. Have to keep things on the up & up I guess,
gillumhouse said:
Well they had a good editor. We know how you are! haha

This is what I said so you can see why they cut it.
I read, play baritone saxophone in the Shinnston Community Band (this is my last concert season with the bari – since my eyes, brain, and fingers do not move at the same speed), the bari is going to be donated to the Band and I will probably move to percussion to play a triangle or something easy. I am also City Clerk, official Tourist Information Center for my City, and serve on several Boards and Commissions, as well as do publicity, photos, and deliver the produce raised in the Community Garden to the Lord’s Pantry Food Bank, and belong to several organizations in the City (pop. about 2250). I also serve as Legislative Chair for West Virginia Bed & Breakfast Association and contribute to the Newsletter, serve on a committee for AIHP, on the Committee (Board) of BedPosts Business Club, a B & B organization in the UK, and serve as Secretary and currently putting together their Newsletter, am working on B & Bs For Vets with AIHP and Thanking Out Forces in the UK (their B & Bs For Vets). I also work the polls in every election except our City elections – I am in charge of those and cannot work them. My vacations are going to Municipal League and other Conferences for the City and Governor’s Conference on Tourism for the Gillum House B & B – I close up and leave town.
And yes, we DO have guests and do Elopements.

gillumhouse said:
Well they had a good editor. We know how you are! haha
Too wordy

I read, play baritone saxophone in the Shinnston Community Band (this is my last concert season with the bari – since my eyes, brain, and fingers do not move at the same speed), the bari is going to be donated to the Band and I will probably move to percussion to play a triangle or something easy. I am also City Clerk, official Tourist Information Center for my City, and serve on several Boards and Commissions, as well as do publicity, photos, and deliver the produce raised in the Community Garden to the Lord’s Pantry Food Bank, and belong to several organizations in the City (pop. about 2250). I also serve as Legislative Chair for West Virginia Bed & Breakfast Association and contribute to the Newsletter, serve on a committee for AIHP, on the Committee (Board) of BedPosts Business Club, a B & B organization in the UK, and serve as Secretary and currently putting together their Newsletter, am working on B & Bs For Vets with AIHP and Thanking Out Forces in the UK (their B & Bs For Vets). I also work the polls in every election except our City elections – I am in charge of those and cannot work them. My vacations are going to Municipal League and other Conferences for the City and Governor’s Conference on Tourism for the Gillum House B & B – I close up and leave town.
Sorry...for media...too wordy :-(

Sorry...for media...too wordy :-(
AGREE totally. But they asked what i do so I told them. Did not list all the clubs, Boards, or Commissions. It really is no big deal, just what you do in a small town.

Back