Innmates Fall Meet Up

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
This time next week I will be in the midwest chillin' with my peeps! I can't wait.
If you have never had the opportunity to get together with innmates from this forum, pls make the effort, it really is a special time for everyone we know here in our cyber-world.
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
I will be in the midwest chillin' with my peeps! I can't wait.
If you have never had the opportunity to get together with innmates from this forum, pls make the effort, it really is a special time for everyone we know here in our cyber-world.
cheers.gif
Hey, I'm in the midwest! Where are you headed? near MO? Come visit me! I'd LOVE it!

Joey Bloggs said:
cheers.gif
Hey, I'm in the midwest! Where are you headed? near MO? Come visit me! I'd LOVE it!.
Sunshine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
cheers.gif
Hey, I'm in the midwest! Where are you headed? near MO? Come visit me! I'd LOVE it!
8 hours from you.
A heckuvalot closer than here though. :)

I just recently had a stay with Mollysmom, although, she said she hasn't been on here in a long time.

Back