InnRewards

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I just wanted to give a quick "Thank you!" for all that helped with InnRewards. It's a sad day to let you know we are shutting it down today. It was a great idea but we just couldn't make a go of it. Hope you all are having a great summer!
Thanks again!

Thank YOU for trying. You can only offer the help and if they do not want to take it...... You at least know that you tried - and tried hard!

Thank YOU for trying. You can only offer the help and if they do not want to take it...... You at least know that you tried - and tried hard!.
Yes, makes me sad. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink!" I learned a lot about owners and properties while trying to make this work. Some great and some not so much. So many different options out there. I understand how the industry works and I'm glad we tried. It was worth the effort. Sitting back not doing anything to try and help our industry is never the right way to go. But I know when its time to move on and now is the time.

Thanks for your efforts sorry to say unless you have someone devoted full time to social media and deep pockets these days it is tough to make of go of something like this. But you gave it a shot !

The trouble with Innrewards is realistically its 1 if not more people's full time job which means people should pay at least a small amount to be on it to pay that person's salary. We just need someone super angry at the OTA's and retired LOL

Thanks from my end. Your effort to the group is appreciated.

Thanks for everything Hillbilly! Happy summer to you, too!

heart.gif
Thank you HB

Back