INNspiring problem with site

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
There was a span of a couple of hours today where some of you may have been greeted with an "Access Denied" message. There was a problem (that I caused) with some of the permission settings on the site. I appologise for any annoyance this may have caused you and regret that it may have added more strife to your already busy day.
cry_smile.gif

<swirt runs off to repeat his mantra of "I will not make changes to the live site in the middle of the day.">

Hey, we're just glad that you are donating your time to run this site so no worries!
Riki

Oh that's ok..I forgive you...I think it must have been only me
cry_smile.gif
We are grateful for you expertise!

Oh that's ok..I forgive you...I think it must have been only me
cry_smile.gif
We are grateful for you expertise!.
No, I looked deeper and it seemed to have hit a lot of people.

I just stumbled on this website the other day by accident. I joined today. I am amazed at how many posts are going on here. It is great. What was the website that everyone used before?

I just stumbled on this website the other day by accident. I joined today. I am amazed at how many posts are going on here. It is great. What was the website that everyone used before?.
Welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you!
We used to be over at about.com in the B&B section. The archives there are filled with our chatter. We came here for a long list of reasons, one of which was the flashy ads that they started using. There's lots of good info in the archives, but since we pretty much all left at the same time there's not much in the way of new content there.
If you have any questions about owning, running, or visiting a B&B we'd be happy to address them. (That means, you'll get some great answers, half of us will disagree with the other half, then we'll go off on some tangent and discuss something else altogether.) I highly recommend one topic per new thread ("forum") to get the best quality answers.
Are you an innkeeper? Inngoer? Aspiring innkeeper?
=)
Kk.

I just stumbled on this website the other day by accident. I joined today. I am amazed at how many posts are going on here. It is great. What was the website that everyone used before?.
Stop by anytime. We are always chatting here!

Welcome, Jason! A few of us left another forum when this was launched & luckily we're getting more folks such as yourself that are joining in the conversation. Looking forwared to your contributions...we need more guys here.
regular_smile.gif

Back