Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. ~ Dale Carnegie

Try to learn something about everything and everything about something - Thomas Henry Huxley

The best way to sell yourself to others is first to sell the others to yourself. ~ Napoleon Hill

Cooking should be a carefully balanced reflection of all the good things of the earth. ~Jean & Pierre Troisgros

The happiest people dont necessarily have the best of everything but they make the most of everything.

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you. ~Dr. Suess

One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. ~ Dale Carnegie

“You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky

Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. ~ Les Brown

There is usually an inverse proportion between how much something is on your mind and how much it's getting done ~ David Allen

Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. -Barbra Johnson
This is too heavy for me right now, I feel like clubbing a past guest over the head.

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. -Dolly Parton

“The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react.” -George Bernard Shaw

I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work. ~ Thomas Edison

Authenticity will always win in the marketplace-in the long run-be authentic-be you

In the last analysis, what we are communicates far more eloquently than anything we say or do. ~ Stephen Covey

At the end of the day, the questions we ask of ourselves determine the type of people that we will become ~ Leo Babauta

Back