Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Goals should always be made to a point that will make us reach and strain.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams. ~ Les Brown[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary. ~ W. Churchill[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. ~ Jim Rohn[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']"If your actions inspire others to dream more, to learn more, to do more and become more, then you are a leader."--John Quincy Adams[/FONT]
Here's to all who innspire me! CHEERS!

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Seventy percent of success in life is showing up[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them. ~ Henry Ford[/FONT]

Joey Bloggs said:
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." - Jack London
I think the original quote used the words "a baby seal" instead of "inspiration". Of course I could be mistaken.
smileystooges.gif

Aristotle said, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit!”
This quote comes with more info:
Click here - read about reading. :)
(From JB I am a firm believer in how you start your day will make your day. I am also a firm believer in what you are watching, reading or listening to just before you go to sleep will affect you, one way or the other. ie watch or read crap and fall asleep and wake up cranky, vs something enlightening or with some positive moral value to it.)

From deep thoughts by Jack Handy:
If, when you die, they offer you a choice between Regular Heaven or Pie Heaven, choose Pie Heaven.
It might be a trick, but if it's not...mmmmmm boy!

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. ~ Jim Rohn[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes. -- Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']If you don't feel well, tell your doctor, but not the marketplace. ~ Jim Rohn[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']I want a job that is truly meaningful, but there are never any openings at the Etch-A-Sketch Help Desk.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Don't bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill. ~ Jim Rohn[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. -Arnold Palmer[/FONT]

Back