Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
THIS IS A QUOTES PAGE Y'ALL
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." - Jack London

In order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, & effort. -Jesse Owens

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Great Places Deserve Great Coffee~[/FONT]

No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave. -Calvin Coolidige

Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. ~ Jim Rohn

The starting point of all achievement is desire. ~ Napoleon Hill

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']The time is always right to do what is right. -Martin Luther King Jr[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Laughter & Love are pricelss gifts, So live with passion - laugh & love as much as you breathe![/FONT]

An archer cannot hit the bullseye if he doesn't know where the target is.

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Skeleton walks into a bar. Says, "Give me a beer ... and a mop."[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Content makes poor men rich; discontentment makes rich men poor. ~Benjamin Franklin[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Goals help you channel your energy into action. ~ Les Brown[/FONT]

This is for Todd, I can't recall where that thread was, but he must be CLOSE to receiving his first guests now?
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']A deadline is negative inspiration. Still, it's better than no inspiration at all.[/FONT]

This is for Todd, I can't recall where that thread was, but he must be CLOSE to receiving his first guests now?
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']A deadline is negative inspiration. Still, it's better than no inspiration at all.[/FONT].
Wasn't it the end of the month?

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments.The front page has nothing but man's failures. -Earl Warren[/FONT]

Back