Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. -Michael Jordan

To succeed in life you need 3 things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone ~ Reba McEntire

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~ W. Churchill

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best. -Tim Duncan

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. -James D. Miles
I have met men this way...amazing to me. Coming from growing up in a city, a plastic one at that, San Diego you always have that "What are they trying to sell" at the back of your mind.
I did have someone contact us to sell us something and then ask all about our family, how are they, etc, sure enjoy seeing them around school. I lost ALL RESPECT for that person.

Whether or not you think you can or you cant. Either way, you are right! -Henry Ford

Whether or not you think you can or you cant. Either way, you are right! -Henry Ford.
Joey Bloggs said:
Whether or not you think you can or you cant. Either way, you are right! -Henry Ford
I tell this to my son all the time. His hearing has made him a little less confident in many areas. But I don't want him to ever think he CAN'T do something. Those words echo loudly at my house!

Ever feel like you are building the Trans-Continential Railroad? Remember once the Railroad was completed the cities sprang up!

People are smarter than you think. Give them a chance to prove themselves. ~ Tim Ferriss

The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention. -John Burroughs

We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same. -Carlos Castaneda

In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these. -Paul Harvey

You know it is a bad day when you allow yourself a meltdown and cannot even go stick your head in the oven - because it is electric!

If you're bored with life, if you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals. -Lou Holtz

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value. ~ Jim Rohn[/FONT]
(Side note: On another thread I mentioned re selling an inn, and when people have been "aspiring" for 5 years, and looking at inns there is very little chance they will buy yours or actually do it. No offense to anyone. Very little, slim to none - so there are those few in between that who do buy an inn in the end. This quote brought that thought to mind again.).
I met someone recently who said "I always wanted to have a b&b". Afterward I thought - does she really? is she doing anything to make it happen? Or is it like the person who says "I always wanted to go to Hawaii" and yet doesn't save a dime to go to Hawaii and uses their vacation time to visit a place they go every year?

Back