Innspiring Road Trip

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, last I'd seen the route it was 4 stops!
Wish JB could bring her dog. I've seen it so many times it's like part of the family.
But no pets allowed at my place :-(.
Arkansawyer said:
Yes, last I'd seen the route it was 4 stops!
Wish JB could bring her dog. I've seen it so many times it's like part of the family.
But no pets allowed at my place :-(
This was she yesterday...under the weather a bit.
lrg_Under%20the%20weather.jpg

Way too cute!!

Are you REALLY coming that close to me!?.
Penelope said:
Are you REALLY coming that close to me!?
I am flying into Indianapolis then over to Muncie Indiana to begin the trip, as is Gillum. How far are you? I know at the end of the loop returning to Muncie it will be w two less passengers.

Penelope said:
I am flying into Indianapolis then over to Muncie Indiana to begin the trip, as is Gillum. How far are you? I know at the end of the loop returning to Muncie it will be w two less passengers.
Joey Bloggs said:
Penelope said:
In good weather (considering the fact that you'll be doing this in Dec) I'm a little under 4 hours from Indie-

Penelope said:
The map looks as if the final 2 are headed to Penelope's town going back to Muncie from my place.

Carol I hope you are following my B&B blog, I have a special post for you in two days.
shades_smile.gif
Have you been to Black Dawg? Everytime I watch I think I need to plan a trip down there :) SOme day we will :)
EmptyNest said:
Have you been to Black Dawg? Everytime I watch I think I need to plan a trip down there :) SOme day we will :)
Yes, of course!
COME DOWN and let's do it! You need to stay here anyway. :) It's bout time. Black Dog is where Franklin Fitzpatrick Claiborne (the resident gnome) came from. Was freed from...you may recall him from the Gname the Gnome Contest. Although he was not salvaged, he was from their concrete garden section.
We are listed on their website now, they are a great company, and a lot of fun! To explore Black Dog Salvage is awesome!
lrg_Gnome_ClaiborneHouse%20bed%20and%20breakfast_Blog.jpg

Carol I hope you are following my B&B blog, I have a special post for you in two days.
shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Is it about my girl, Miss Junie B?
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
iam on my grandmothers wifi typing this, her 90th bday party is this weekend! Yeah 90 and on wifi. 230am my time, finally going to bed and she turned my bed down and said "Here, just like your B&B!"
regular_smile.gif

shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
iam on my grandmothers wifi typing this, her 90th bday party is this weekend! Yeah 90 and on wifi. 230am my time, finally going to bed and she turned my bed down and said "Here, just like your B&B!"
regular_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
regular_smile.gif
How absolutely sweet!! Wish her a Happy Birthday from all of us!And tell her I said she has a wonderful, kind, and nice granddaughter - but do not tell her granddaughter I said it.

shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
regular_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
regular_smile.gif
How absolutely sweet!! Wish her a Happy Birthday from all of us!And tell her I said she has a wonderful, kind, and nice granddaughter - but do not tell her granddaughter I said it.
gillumhouse said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
regular_smile.gif
i told her and about the innspiringroadtrip...

shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
regular_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
regular_smile.gif
You are so lucky to have your grandmother. Tell her Happy Birthday and may she see another 90 years!
I'm all set for the "important" blog!!!

shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
regular_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
regular_smile.gif
gillumhouse said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
regular_smile.gif
i told her and about the innspiringroadtrip...
Wish I could tell my Granny about our road trip. She died in 1969 at 81. But I know what she would say - what she always said: Y'uons got money."
My City Manager has said we are going to do a Thelma & Louise (without the shoot 'em up) when we are widows. I have changed it to when she retires - if we wait for them, we will be too feeble to do it. She has never traveled, has never seen the ocean - either of them.

shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Ice said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
yep. Miss JB
regular_smile.gif

YAY!! Glad you made it to celebrate her milestone birthday with her!!!
heart.gif

Back