Innspiring Road Trip

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Innspiring innmate road trip is in the planning stages for December. All four seats have been reserved.
We have a question for you:
If this road trip took a midwest/southern turn, which is the plan, are you interested in hosting a few innkeepers?
  1. If you are anon on this forum, please drop us an email so we can add you to our ROUTE.
  2. We would also like to trade gift certificates with you if possible to make the cost affordable for all. In return we would host you - any time! Or if you would provide a cut innmate rate as an option, also.
We have an innmate road trip blog and will take misc fun random images to post back to you all via the blog, and Facebook page. We will market your inn!
HERE IS OUR BLOG (The the map here which is only an outline, not a route in the least)
HERE IS OUR FACEBOOK PAGE (please like and share if you don't mind)
thumbs_up.gif

I'll be happy to host: 2 apartments, total of 4 beds, but if that's not enough there's room to put in one of those new blow up beds, too...yes, smarty, the ones with TNT in them ;-)
Gift certs. are fine. Dry county, at least for now, so BYOB.
You know where to find me!

If your trip really turns south (as in direction, lol) you know I would love to host.

Anyone coming through WV on the way (and I would love to go if it is after Municipal League in Jan.) is welcome here at the usual innmate rate (JB & Innkeep know the rate if anyone wants to know or email me offline). 3 rooms - 2 queens and one full. We ar south of I-68 & I-70 east of I-77, and less than 7 miles west of I-79.

If your southern trip takes a northern-ish route and you wind up near me, let me know! I'll drive over for a visit!!!

We have THREE innmates going so far, we have room for one more. Allow me to share a tentative MAP with you (subject to change).
lrg_Tentative%20Map%20Innspiring%20Road%20Trip.jpg

Looks like you're needing a place between LA and VA to break up the drive home!
Also, Google Maps says the shortest drive between the south MO location and LA goes through my town, so you might want to do both MO locations before heading south, though the route through Little Rock goes through more Ozarks, meaning a bit more scenic. But if you're looking for the easiest drive, the route through here and Memphis will get you a lot more 4-lane road and fewer curves.

Looks like you're needing a place between LA and VA to break up the drive home!
Also, Google Maps says the shortest drive between the south MO location and LA goes through my town, so you might want to do both MO locations before heading south, though the route through Little Rock goes through more Ozarks, meaning a bit more scenic. But if you're looking for the easiest drive, the route through here and Memphis will get you a lot more 4-lane road and fewer curves..
It's not a real map, just an idea. :)

Did you count me in?.
Ice said:
Did you count me in?
I was waiting to hear from you... IN the car or IN the visit? or BOTH!
Both! ready or not here I come!!!
Ice said:
Both! ready or not here I come!!!
AWESOME!
We have our four. If we have anyone else who desperately wants to go, please let me know.
We may end up renting something that we can all enjoy riding in comfort (this is what DH is saying and then we can share driving). Route TBD.
Anyone along the way we would like to meet up and visit if we aren't staying with you, like Penelope in Ohio.

We'll have to do a NW version of this one day. Looking forward to the blog posts!

We'll have to do a NW version of this one day. Looking forward to the blog posts!.
I will be headed your way in April. Still planning a route but will check with you if we do the coastal route to Seattle.

We'll have to do a NW version of this one day. Looking forward to the blog posts!.
I will be headed your way in April. Still planning a route but will check with you if we do the coastal route to Seattle.
This past April was beautiful, much nicer than the two wet cold springs before that. Weather has been great this year! Please stop in if you make it to the neighborhood!

Back