Innspiring - specifically for innkeepers?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE, use paragraphs. I gave up at the top, skipped to the bottom, had to go back and read the middle.
If you want a 'secure' forum where only (paid) members can post and the 'outside' world, ie- tourists, guests, etc can post, you can join PAII.
Yes, John does go on about his company and it does get annoying, but it doesn't silence discourse any. And it certanly gives us the opportunity to bring to his attention what's going on from the little guy's perspective. It doesn't change much, he says the same thing over and over again and we post around him.
We did specifically ask GeorgiaGirl where she was staying. She's a guest. This wasn't built as a review site and won't turn into one. But it's good to hear from guests and compare what they were 'told' on the websites to what they experienced on arrival.
Sorry, I wasn't meaning this as a rebuttal to your post.
Please, use paragraphs or you'll lose your audience..
Bree said:
PLEASE, use paragraphs. I gave up at the top, skipped to the bottom, had to go back and read the middle.
Sorry - you failed to see my "sorry" post. I had used Word and pasted here, it did not save my paragraph breaks when I saved it, then I didn't go back and look.
Bree said:
We did specifically ask GeorgiaGirl where she was staying. She's a guest. This wasn't built as a review site and won't turn into one. But it's good to hear from guests and compare what they were 'told' on the websites to what they experienced on arrival.
I just do not think that B&B Names need to be mentioned to be able to help a guest. And if it does, then offer to help offline. - What if you found out that your B&B had been talked about by other innkeepers on a forum in this way? How would you feel? Remember there are 2 sides to every story and only one is providing theirs. - Now of course GG can say anything she wants on her Blog -
Oh - and no problem about the 'rebuttel' We all have our own opinions and it is good to share those with others. Just think if we all thought alike, what a boring world and forum it would be.
Copperhead said:
Bree said:
Sorry - you failed to see my "sorry" post. I had used Word and pasted here, it did not save my paragraph breaks when I saved it, then I didn't go back and look.
Bree said:
I just do not think that B&B Names need to be mentioned to be able to help a guest. And if it does, then offer to help offline. - What if you found out that your B&B had been talked about by other innkeepers on a forum in this way? How would you feel? Remember there are 2 sides to every story and only one is providing theirs. - Now of course GG can say anything she wants on her Blog -
Oh - and no problem about the 'rebuttel' We all have our own opinions and it is good to share those with others. Just think if we all thought alike, what a boring world and forum it would be.
I did see the post about how you tried to format, just saw it too late!
If I saw my inn being discussed, I'd be appalled, and then I'd want to know what was being said and how I could fix the problems being brought up. AND, if I saw that my guest was being untruthful or downplaying their own faults, I'd sign up and tell my side. BTW, GG is going to edit the post to remove the names. It's my fault she posted them, I asked.
We don't normally name names.

Back