Innteractive inns group blog ideas

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
If you would like to put one together, please be my guest. If you don't have a user id/login for Innteractive inns blog just shoot me off an email and I will add you. Any regular forum member can be given permissions to write articles, share photos etc on this blog.
Group ideas can be "inns near great hikes" "inns near museums" "inns near battlefields" "Inns near significant historical birthplaces" "inns near zoos or wildlife parks" etc etc Or you can ask everyone to share a favorite guest breakfast, or favorite recipe. The blog is your oyster. :)
Fyi some of the interesting search terms that are bringing people to the blog are:
  • emily kimbrough muncie
  • maine lighthouses
  • innkeepers with good taste
  • biscuits from the crooked road of va
  • deadwaiter
  • hoodie hoo day

Just a reminder everyone, innteractiveinns blog is available for you. (not just group blogs, but you specifically!)
Post whatever tickles your fancy, you never know what people are searching for or might stumble across on the blog and find YOU! I have found inns this way, I like what they do, not because I am going to that area, I have adjusted my plans to be sure and stay at a specific inn.
I posted a "Featured Room" article. I do this on my own blog, although I am only on #3 so have three more to go, to fill in the gaps.
Listen to this innmate, bring your camera along, farmer's market, 5k event running through town, cutest dog contest, these are the things people like! It really really really doesn't have to be RECIPES and WEDDINGS at the inn, really. Think outside the box, is there a sandwich shop in town that has something unique? Bring you camera, get a photo of the place...wildflowers near your place, anything and everything.
Note - you may get media attention from this, I was contacted about an article on Front Porches, I was contacted about an article on Mancations, other odds and ends.
HAPPY BLOGGING!
(PS If you do not have a login for http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/) let me know and I can send you permissions to write to it! The more the merrier!)
UPDATED TO SHARE: We have had two innkeepers take us up on this since I posted this a couple days ago. So please feel free - it is there for you! One article I put a disclaimer on (Agnes), I know she can be brash (understatement?) Although I do get a kick out of it (I wonder when we stop laughing where we are?)
"This is not a frat house, keep your pants on!"[/h3]

Just a reminder everyone, innteractiveinns blog is available for you. (not just group blogs, but you specifically!)
Post whatever tickles your fancy, you never know what people are searching for or might stumble across on the blog and find YOU! I have found inns this way, I like what they do, not because I am going to that area, I have adjusted my plans to be sure and stay at a specific inn.
I posted a "Featured Room" article. I do this on my own blog, although I am only on #3 so have three more to go, to fill in the gaps.
Listen to this innmate, bring your camera along, farmer's market, 5k event running through town, cutest dog contest, these are the things people like! It really really really doesn't have to be RECIPES and WEDDINGS at the inn, really. Think outside the box, is there a sandwich shop in town that has something unique? Bring you camera, get a photo of the place...wildflowers near your place, anything and everything.
Note - you may get media attention from this, I was contacted about an article on Front Porches, I was contacted about an article on Mancations, other odds and ends.
HAPPY BLOGGING!
(PS If you do not have a login for http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/) let me know and I can send you permissions to write to it! The more the merrier!)
UPDATED TO SHARE: We have had two innkeepers take us up on this since I posted this a couple days ago. So please feel free - it is there for you! One article I put a disclaimer on (Agnes), I know she can be brash (understatement?) Although I do get a kick out of it (I wonder when we stop laughing where we are?)
"This is not a frat house, keep your pants on!"[/h3].
Joey Bloggs said:
One article I put a disclaimer on (Agnes), I know she can be brash (understatement?) Although I do get a kick out of it (I wonder when we stop laughing where we are?)
After reading the above, I HAD to read the article. Absolutely loved it. I may print it and frame it.

Thanks for the kick. I just wish I knew how to get the sub-headings you ladies do and to bold my titles. Oh well, it is what it is and at least it is something. Who would expect pretty leaves in November?
PS: Loved Agnes!

Back