Innteractive Inns - Group Post

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copperhead

Reaction score
Any of you have a quirky attraction near you? You know, like the largest ball of twine? Email me the following and I will put in on the blog:
Quirky site/attraction: along with a 1 or 2 sentence description
Your B&B name, location and website
DEADLINE: APRIL 14

bop13_168x153.jpg

You mean like the world's biggest ball of paint?

I have mummies - yes, real ones! they are 35 mile from me. And it only costs $1 extra to see them.
About 2 hours from me is the world's largest teapot.

What about a building that says that "Jefferson Davis slept here"? And yes, I'm in Montreal.... he sent his family here for safe keeping. Thought he was going to win the war? Then why send his family all the way to Canada?

The quirkier the better.... AND please include the distance from your inn. If you want to add pictures feel free.

Copperhead- can you email me offline so I can email you back with something? Thanks!

Copperhead- can you email me offline so I can email you back with something? Thanks!.
Sorry Penelope, your account does not allow me to contact you through the forum, you can either contact me through the forum or change your account to allow emails.

So guys, didn't think of the TAX crunch
cry_smile.gif
I would be going through when I posted the deadline...
Want to give everyone one last shot! EXTENDED deadline: April 22

Back