Innteractive Inns Joint Blog Article for 2013

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Innteractive Inns Joint Blog Article
Please send to me:
  • One breakfast photo
  • Your inn name, URL, address, city, state and phone number
The title of this article I found believe it or not on a real estate sign near the Rappahannock River.
[h2]
"FRESH not FROZEN"[/h2]
All B&B's welcome! The more the merrier. Send to my email address here: innkeeperva -insert the at symbol here- gmail.com or send via forum email. Please send asap, will post on Jan 1 2013.
[h2]
The result 1/1/13:[/h2]
[h2]
B&B's Declare "Fresh Not Frozen!"[/h2]

Good idea.
After eating breakfast at the breakfast bar at the hotel for 3 mornings, I know breakfast. See thru bacon, hard eggs, stale bagels. And, heaven help me, dozens of yelling, running children. (None on my floor however! NEVER take a room near the pool.)

Great Idea, mine is now in your inbox.
Maddie - this is why we MUST go to hotels, we come back with so many more reasons why B&B's are a better way to stay and sometimes we get some great marketing ideas form the experience.

Three Five Eight Nine submissions so far... Start the year out with some great marketing...if this gets picked up by a magazine or something, we'll hold your beer as you cry into it. LOL
[h2]
LAST CALL - it posts on 1-1 bright an early![/h2]

Back