Quantcast

Inside out Chocolate filled strawberries!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
I can imagine a dollop of cream on the top and the chocolate being a surprise too!

Penelope

Reaction score
My sister inlaw did them with white chocolate cream cheese and a drizzle of milk chocolate. Poppable heaven :)

Samster

Reaction score
Love those! I agree that they'd be adorable with a dab of regular whipped cream and maybe a tiny sprig of mint. Yum!

Madeleine

Reaction score
Absolutely yummy! I cut a small slice off the bottom so they would stand up on the plate. Still a couple of strawberries and some chocolate left. Excuse me a moment...

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Absolutely yummy! I cut a small slice off the bottom so they would stand up on the plate. Still a couple of strawberries and some chocolate left. Excuse me a moment....
Yummo! I say dip the entire thing in a coating of chocolate!

Madeleine

Reaction score
Absolutely yummy! I cut a small slice off the bottom so they would stand up on the plate. Still a couple of strawberries and some chocolate left. Excuse me a moment....
Yummo! I say dip the entire thing in a coating of chocolate!
I think the complaint was that the chocolate cracks when you bite into it and falls on the floor. This way it's mostly all on the inside. Of course, eating them while the chocolate is still warm takes care of the whole cracking chocolate problem!

Country Girl

Reaction score
These look amazing. I bet they would be great filled with Nutella.

Latest posts