Inside out Chocolate filled strawberries!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(33, 25, 34)]Inside out Chocolate filled strawberries![/COLOR] http://www.lilyshop.com/news/item/chocolate-filled-strawberries/2315
244812929714699816_epJBe4h9_c.jpg

I can imagine a dollop of cream on the top and the chocolate being a surprise too!

My sister inlaw did them with white chocolate cream cheese and a drizzle of milk chocolate. Poppable heaven :)

Love those! I agree that they'd be adorable with a dab of regular whipped cream and maybe a tiny sprig of mint. Yum!

Absolutely yummy! I cut a small slice off the bottom so they would stand up on the plate. Still a couple of strawberries and some chocolate left. Excuse me a moment...

Absolutely yummy! I cut a small slice off the bottom so they would stand up on the plate. Still a couple of strawberries and some chocolate left. Excuse me a moment....
Yummo! I say dip the entire thing in a coating of chocolate!

Absolutely yummy! I cut a small slice off the bottom so they would stand up on the plate. Still a couple of strawberries and some chocolate left. Excuse me a moment....
Yummo! I say dip the entire thing in a coating of chocolate!
I think the complaint was that the chocolate cracks when you bite into it and falls on the floor. This way it's mostly all on the inside. Of course, eating them while the chocolate is still warm takes care of the whole cracking chocolate problem!

Back