Insights Marketing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Handed Jill

Reaction score
Okay, <confession> I'm NOT good with the search on this forum. I believe it's a user issue.
embaressed_smile.gif

That said, I found nothing about Ins ights M arketing on this site. I had an interesting conversation with them. Any experience with them?

DId they call you out of the blue? If so, then that tells me...forget them and don't do business with them. I don't know if there are other companies out there with the same name, but a google on them for scams / reviews didn't reveal any good.

"Out of the blue"...IDK. I did not call them, but they told me where they got a bead on me - I know it's legit, because the information wasn't 100% accurate, & I've been working on correcting that source (long, different, irrelevant story). The guy was very particular about their company, that I not confuse it with (an)other similarly named company. The google search I did (scams, reviews, etc) came up with several very similarly named companies, but none of the staff names/locations match up. This place appears pretty transparent. And they have their website validated multiple times, although only one of those really holds much water with me.
Although the guy I talked with deals with BnBs, they are not about hospitality, they are about social media marketing (not social network marketing...like Li ving Soci al or Group on). They seem to "get it" more than most of the other people who want my (ever dwindling) money do.
I just wanted to hear from someone who spent the money and said yea or nay. Real world experience is worth tons more than some anonymous endorsement or condemnation.

"Out of the blue"...IDK. I did not call them, but they told me where they got a bead on me - I know it's legit, because the information wasn't 100% accurate, & I've been working on correcting that source (long, different, irrelevant story). The guy was very particular about their company, that I not confuse it with (an)other similarly named company. The google search I did (scams, reviews, etc) came up with several very similarly named companies, but none of the staff names/locations match up. This place appears pretty transparent. And they have their website validated multiple times, although only one of those really holds much water with me.
Although the guy I talked with deals with BnBs, they are not about hospitality, they are about social media marketing (not social network marketing...like Li ving Soci al or Group on). They seem to "get it" more than most of the other people who want my (ever dwindling) money do.
I just wanted to hear from someone who spent the money and said yea or nay. Real world experience is worth tons more than some anonymous endorsement or condemnation. .
I still say, forget them...anyone calling out of the blue...I would never believe. Hope someone here can give you some personal insights.

Back