Inspiration from Fall Colors

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white pine

Reaction score
I do these cookies every year as a welcome to fall kind of thing. I use a shortbread cookie, and a thin glaze divided by color in cups which I "paint" with.
Leaf%20Cookies.JPG

Oh those are great. Such patience you must have:) They would be great in sugar cookies as well. Thanks for sharing.

Oh those are great. Such patience you must have:) They would be great in sugar cookies as well. Thanks for sharing..
You are right, sugar cookies would be good too.. Oddly, I always do a lemon shortbread for these and lemon glaze. I collect leaf cookie cutters. The glazing is real easy to do, DH enjoys helping, and we can eat our poor outcomes!

Wow.....those look great....at quick glance, thought they were real

These are amazing! I'd like to see them closer up, though. Much closer. If I send you my address, how about you send me a box???
teeth_smile.gif
Or two?
devil_smile.gif

gorgeous! how do you get such bright colors?.
I just add drops of food coloring into the cups until I get colors I like. It's fun to do, but they can stain, so I use an old vinyl tablecloth to protect the table.

Back