Instant Street View

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
http://www.instantstreetview.com/
I have not determined why you would use this over the reg google maps, but here tis anyway. Our place has half the porch hanging down like it is falling apart, nice.
cry_smile.gif
It really isn't.

Yeah, well mine comes up the other side of the street in late Autumn. It's like a funeral outside.

Mine looks down at the house with the blue spruce still there, covering up the house.

Last time the van was in this area they came up out drive, so you can now see the corner of our house behind the trees.
If you go from our house down the road towards the village you can just see me sitting in the local post office gossiping!!
embaressed_smile.gif
(When I should be cleaning rooms
embaressed_smile.gif
embaressed_smile.gif
).

Lousy springtime view of our place but the map has a pin for the place next door so not the best. Interesting that they seem to have blurred out any signs that were readable.

Lousy springtime view of our place but the map has a pin for the place next door so not the best. Interesting that they seem to have blurred out any signs that were readable..
Madeleine said:
Interesting that they seem to have blurred out any signs that were readable.
No free ads in the Google world!

I can read the signs, even yours Maddie. You may have to manipulate the position from which you are viewing the signs so that they don't fall at the junction of images (that's where things get blurry).

I can read the signs, even yours Maddie. You may have to manipulate the position from which you are viewing the signs so that they don't fall at the junction of images (that's where things get blurry)..
Harborfields said:
I can read the signs, even yours Maddie. You may have to manipulate the position from which you are viewing the signs so that they don't fall at the junction of images (that's where things get blurry).
It was more the for sale sign across the street and my neighbor's sign that I couldn't read. I saw mine just fine. ;-) It could have been the angle, didn't think of that.

Last time the van was in this area they came up out drive, so you can now see the corner of our house behind the trees.
If you go from our house down the road towards the village you can just see me sitting in the local post office gossiping!!
embaressed_smile.gif
embaressed_smile.gif
embaressed_smile.gif
)..
Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
embaressed_smile.gif
embaressed_smile.gif
).
ha ha, that's funny
Ours is a really old picture. My goodness that blue spruce on the corner of the house has not been there for 5 or so years

Mine came up with the side view of our corner...was taken in 2012 as my political yard sign is out front. ;-)

Back