Interesting discovery

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Googled my B&B name and (pages in) I have a comment I made on this site,also photos a guest (a few nice comments) posted on Flicker there with the inside of the Cottage...You never know.....Mary in Bridgewater

Oh, yes, every post on this forum is only a Google search away...
=)
Kk.

another reason to be incognito!
shades_smile.gif

OH WOW. I never thought about that. My old name was probably a little to easy to figure out. I am one of the innkeepers in Hawaii I hope if you think about it the person I was will be crystal clear. I am now incognito. mahalo! (Thank you)

OH WOW. I never thought about that. My old name was probably a little to easy to figure out. I am one of the innkeepers in Hawaii I hope if you think about it the person I was will be crystal clear. I am now incognito. mahalo! (Thank you).
Somewhere in Paradise said:
OH WOW. I never thought about that. My old name was probably a little to easy to figure out. I am one of the innkeepers in Hawaii I hope if you think about it the person I was will be crystal clear. I am now incognito. mahalo! (Thank you)
And here I was going to welcome you to the forum!
Yes, that's why several people are incognito...
=)
Kk.

That's exactly why most of us use aliases. We don't want our comments to be known to outsiders who might recognize us.
embaressed_smile.gif

inncognito is what I call it. I have removed the E from my name so am officially female. JO
On the old forum when I had a male name I found a different attitude was given to my posts, so I did the same on here - although Joe Bloggs is an average person or "man on the street" or placeholder name, used in Australia often enough, instead of Joe Blow or John Doe.

inncognito is what I call it. I have removed the E from my name so am officially female. JO
On the old forum when I had a male name I found a different attitude was given to my posts, so I did the same on here - although Joe Bloggs is an average person or "man on the street" or placeholder name, used in Australia often enough, instead of Joe Blow or John Doe..
Jo Bloggs said:
On the old forum when I had a male name I found a different attitude was given to my posts, so I did the same on here -
And did you find a different attitude to your posts?
=)
Kk.

OH WOW. I never thought about that. My old name was probably a little to easy to figure out. I am one of the innkeepers in Hawaii I hope if you think about it the person I was will be crystal clear. I am now incognito. mahalo! (Thank you).
Yep...welcome back as your inn-cognito self, Paradise :)

On the old forum when I had a male name I found a different attitude was given to my posts, so I did the same on here - although Joe Bloggs is an average person or "man on the street" or placeholder name, used in Australia often enough, instead of Joe Blow or John Doe..
Jo, I just caught on a couple of days ago that there was no "e" and you mentioned a dh so I now am assuming you are female. It took me by surprise, but it was interesting to ask myself if I would have posted any different to you. I don't think I would. Interesting though!

Jo, I just caught on a couple of days ago that there was no "e" and you mentioned a dh so I now am assuming you are female. It took me by surprise, but it was interesting to ask myself if I would have posted any different to you. I don't think I would. Interesting though!
Breakfast Diva said:
Yes some have posted differently. Some have had alpha male reactions to my posts as a male, so I left it as that.
omg_smile.gif

I was noticing on our side bar here that a book called "Joe Bloggs becomes a Christian" was for sale on there. It is interesting the things that show up there to buy.

That's exactly why most of us use aliases. We don't want our comments to be known to outsiders who might recognize us.
embaressed_smile.gif
I was wondering why there are very few links back to the respective owners/innkeepers website. Hopefully I have not said anything untoward that I might regret. It would be helpfull, however to those of us who do not know which B&B you own or which website is yours that you are referring to, to perhaps have some sort of incognito list.
Just a thought
Bill

embaressed_smile.gif
I was wondering why there are very few links back to the respective owners/innkeepers website. Hopefully I have not said anything untoward that I might regret. It would be helpfull, however to those of us who do not know which B&B you own or which website is yours that you are referring to, to perhaps have some sort of incognito list.
Just a thought
Bill
Again ...names are changed to protect the innocent:) Some here just personally prefer that others don't know who or where they are. However some being good detectives seem to always find it out anyway:)

Aha...I thought maybe you had some kind of surgery..... :)
I love ya, Jo, male or female.

Wir bieten romantisch Brautkleider Große Größen zu günstige Preisen online. Custom kleider design nach dem Foto. So einfach finden Sie Ihr Traum Brautkleid.abendkleider gr. 46 abendkleider gr. 46
Wo Semi Abendkleider für Big Kids
Durch
Suche [h3]
Es gibt viele Gelegenheiten, bei denen "große Kinder" müssen in semi-formelle Kleidung anzuziehen. Semi formal Kleider können in einer Vielzahl von Standorten einschließlich Fachgeschäften und Kaufhäusern, in Secondhand-Läden und Geschäften Sendung, cocktailkleider türkis und von Freunden und Verwandten zu finden.
[/h3]
Fachgeschäfte und Kaufhäuser
Je nachdem, wo Sie leben, haben Sie Zugang zu Geschäften, die in formaler und semi-formelle Kleidung spezialisiert haben. Die meisten dieser Läden führen auch eine kleine Auswahl von semi formale Kleider, die für große Kinder sind. Ein großer Vorteil für Fachgeschäfte ist, dass viele haben eine Vor-Ort zugeschnitten, dass alle Änderungen, brautmoden große größen die benötigt werden machen können. Allerdings kann Fachgeschäften auch die teuerste Option. Kaufhäuser sind etwas weniger teuer und in der Regel eine größere Auswahl an halb formale Kleider.
Secondhand und Consignment Shops
Secondhand und Sendung Läden haben oft halb formale Kleider zur Verfügung. Sie wird natürlich viel weniger kosten bei einem dieser Läden als an ein Kaufhaus oder ein Fachgeschäft. Allerdings können manche Käufer nicht, wie die Tatsache, dass die Kleider wurden bereits getragen. Auch kann die Auswahl nicht sehr groß. Eventuell müssen Sie in den Laden zurück mehrmals etwas angemessen, cocktailkleider türkis dass die richtige Größe zu finden. Einige Leute finden diese Spaß machen brautkleider für den strand ballkleider kaufen , während andere es vorziehen zu können, eine semi formelle Kleidung in einem Shopping-Trip zu finden.
Freunde und Familie
Wer wissen Sie, dass Kinder hat ein wenig größer als die eigene haben alte halb formale Kleider für große Kinder nur herumliegen. Es schadet nie zu fragen, brautkleid brautkleid so, bevor Sie sie einkaufen gehen mit Ihrem sozialen Netzwerk überprüfen und sehen, online abendkleider shop online abendkleider shop brautkleider ballkleider brautkleider ballkleider strand brautkleid ob jemand nichts passendes. Wenn Sie praktisch mit Nadel und Faden sind, können Sie oft update einer älteren Kleid für einen völlig neuen Look.
abendmode abendkleider

Back