interim innkeepers -

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basil Fawlty

Reaction score
Dear Folks -
Green Cat Guest House here with some great news. We have been working with Ms. Kari Willis - who expressed an interest in becoming an innsitter, or, interim innkeeper, - on this website - last winter/early spring. We noticed her entries here and contacted her about working with us to take over The Green Cat while we were away in the height of our high season here - August and September.
Kari has been working/training with other b&bs in the last few months - and arrived here two days ago to take over our operations at The Green Cat Guest House. After 48 hours she aced all of our online systems, our cleaning regimen, our guest services, our grounds maintanence regimen, and the idiosycractic nature of this wacky old house - and she's a great cook!
We can leave for two months feeling very satisfied that Kari Willis will run the Green Cat seemlessly and our clients can still rely on our hospitality and service.
Kimberly King and Ken Grantham, owner-innkeepers
The Green Cat Guest House, Poulsbo WA

thats great because it means not only are you set for this time but for any future times to. all good all round.

That is good news. Good for you and her:) Glad this site was really able to connect you two.

Great news for you and you get to enjoy your vacation without worry.
How's her French? :D

Coming from long-term innsitters, we appreciate owners letting everyone know how wonderful they are to the industry...good to know that you can go do what you need to do and your Inn is safely taken care of and your guests are loved like you would.

I hope she works out, a premature HURRAH on the forum huh. All the best with your time away from the inn!

Be sure to give us an update AFTER you get back from your time away..
wow!
i need to hang out my shingle here!
50ish former innkeeper available to innsit. i promise to work hard; take really good care of your guests, your property and your reputation; try to do whatever you want done just the way you want it done; and smile a lot. i'll even use capital letters where appropriate in emails and correspondence!

Be sure to give us an update AFTER you get back from your time away..
wow!
50ish former innkeeper available to innsit. i promise to work hard; take really good care of your guests, your property and your reputation; try to do whatever you want done just the way you want it done; and smile a lot. i'll even use capital letters where appropriate in emails and correspondence!
seashanty said:
wow!
SS would have references GALORE from this forum!

Back