Internet Update

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Verizon gave up when my mouse died. Said they would send a tech - MONDAY!!!
I called my local computer store. Guy comes in. I tell him mouse died. Sure enough - no red glow - and he tries plugging it in another port, nothing. He goes back to store and returns with new mouse and as he goes to connect the new mouse, the other one is now glowing! OUT!! It is now the backup mouse.
He got the Internet up - finally - the router IS the problem. WiFi is not up because he could not figure out how to do the bridge between the modem and the router. Anyone who had the answers was on the way to the WVU/Colorado game (we won!). I knew when it went down that this was going to cost me - nothing just comes right back up for me. Still do not know how much because I will not have a bill until the WiFi is working again. Ahhh Verizon. First opportunity thay will be history. Suddenlink cannot be any worse - I hope. 18 months to go!

i'm sorry!!.
thanks, SS. At least I am up and running. I will be sorrier when I get the bill. We are leaving the Verizon tech call in effect so they can get my WiFi up. The guy from last night called back today to make sure I was still up and running (I thought that was sweet). He said he got the answer of how to do the bridge for the WiFi but there is no sense in me spending more money. Let Verizon do it. I hope!

i'm sorry!!.
thanks, SS. At least I am up and running. I will be sorrier when I get the bill. We are leaving the Verizon tech call in effect so they can get my WiFi up. The guy from last night called back today to make sure I was still up and running (I thought that was sweet). He said he got the answer of how to do the bridge for the WiFi but there is no sense in me spending more money. Let Verizon do it. I hope!
We are so dependent on being online now! Glad to hear that you are kinda connected! Hang in there!

Back