Internship or just work

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyd

Reaction score
I am attending Colorado Mountain College and getting a certificate in hospitality operations in May. I am planning for my next step. Do you know what bed and breakfast operations offer internship, or jobs for individuals in Colorado? What web site would I go to find a open employement?
Thanks

Sorry I am in the east so I can't help you but I would search innkeeper jobs and see what pops up. (or housekeeping, host, etc.) BBOnline.com is another place to look. Also Indeed.com Best wishes!

Your college has an office dedicated to helping students find employment opportunities. I'm surprised part of your degree program did not require you to do work in your field before graduating.

Go to trip adviser and find the top ten inns in your area. Find their websites and check under careers or contact us. Apply on line and follow up with a phone call. Good luck.

Check with B and B associations and the B & B Team website has a wanted section too.

Back