Interview - Creative or Corny?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cherry64
What ever happened with your interview??.
Little Blue said:
cherry64
What ever happened with your interview??
Thanks for asking!
It actually was just yesterday that we had the interview. And I think it went quite well. They seemed to really love the muffins and scones I made for them. We are in the top 5 for the position and they should get back to us by the end of the month. I am really hoping this all works out.
teeth_smile.gif

cherry64
Little Blue said:
cherry64
Thanks for asking!
It actually was just yesterday that we had the interview. And I think it went quite well. They seemed to really love the muffins and scones I made for them. We are in the top 5 for the position and they should get back to us by the end of the month. I am really hoping this all works out.
teeth_smile.gif

I'll keep my fingers crossed. You'll find me available for any help or advice you might need....you know how to get ahold of me!

cherry64
Little Blue said:
cherry64
Thanks for asking!
teeth_smile.gif

I'll keep my fingers crossed. You'll find me available for any help or advice you might need....you know how to get ahold of me!
Thanks!! If I get the job I'm sure I'll have tons of questions.
cheers.gif

cherry64
Little Blue said:
cherry64
Thanks for asking!
teeth_smile.gif

cheers.gif

Cherry64,
Are you looking to stay in MI? If so, let me know I may have another lead or 2 for you - one on the east side of the state and one outside of Lansing. Have you ever checked out www.innkeeper-job.com ?

cherry64
Little Blue said:
cherry64
Thanks for asking!
teeth_smile.gif

cheers.gif

Cherry64,
Are you looking to stay in MI? If so, let me know I may have another lead or 2 for you - one on the east side of the state and one outside of Lansing. Have you ever checked out www.innkeeper-job.com ?
Thanks for the link, I'll have to check it out.
regular_smile.gif

We are not specifially looking to stay in Michigan, though we love Michigan. Anything with a similar weather pattern would be good for us; Maine, Washington, ect..

cherry64
Little Blue said:
cherry64
Thanks for asking!
teeth_smile.gif

cheers.gif

Cherry64,
regular_smile.gif

We are not specifially looking to stay in Michigan, though we love Michigan. Anything with a similar weather pattern would be good for us; Maine, Washington, ect..
Ok, well, let me know if you get this one you are going after (the one you took the scones to!) - which by the way I think was a great idea! It isn't the one in Glen Arbor by any chance is it? If you are still looking for a permanent position after Oct. 1st let me know and I'll give you some other leads - and if you are willing to relocate that opens up a whole lot of possibilities! Good Luck!

cherry64
Little Blue said:
cherry64
Thanks for asking!
teeth_smile.gif

cheers.gif

Cherry64,
regular_smile.gif

I know a B&B in southern MI looking for permanent help - interested?

cherry64
Little Blue said:
cherry64
Thanks for asking!
teeth_smile.gif

cheers.gif

Cherry64,
regular_smile.gif

I might be. Could you email the information to me off forum??
Thanks!

cherry64
Little Blue said:
cherry64
Thanks for asking!
teeth_smile.gif

cheers.gif

Cherry64,
regular_smile.gif

I might be. Could you email the information to me off forum??
Thanks!
Apryl,
I just looked at your profile - I think 4 cats could be a problem. If you still want to pursue this position send me your information and I will forward onto the owner. I just got your e-mail - I will keep you posted after I have had a chance to talk with the owner. Sue

Back