Interviews attracting business! WooHoo!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copperhead

Reaction score
Just had to share some good news. Last month I was interviewed (along with a couple of other local innkeepers) by a regional Policical & Business Publication regarding our B&B, the state of the B&B industry. We were given top billing thoughout the article that spaned over 3 pages after beginning on page 1. This publication is free and is delivered to each home as well as in many restaurants & coffee shops. The phone has been non-stop since it hit the mail boxes early this month and our little dead end road has come to life with lookieloos driving by. A couple of good bookings so far - 2 full house extended weekends 1 for reunion, 1 for wedding...hopefully we will get more from this!!!
AND I just got off the phone with the BIG city newspaper who interviewed me for an article in their travel/entertainment section to be published 2 weekends from now. Hope that article will be as positive as the one above.

this is so great ~ you have the art of self promotion down pat, i think. while promoting your area, you are attracting attention and business to your place. so wonderful! and so well deserved!

That is wonderful! Congratulations!!!
cheers.gif

Just had lunch at a local hot spot (that has the above mentioned publication in a rack. We had several people stop at the table and say what a great article. How nice to be recognized!

Back